Subway memorabilia

OA Pest

Sign that says (3) To Harlem - 148 St.

Price: $1050

(to seller) F*ck off.

And that seller is another douchebag that cuts up the rollsigns and sells them in pieces. They don't deserve the stuff they have.

• 3 weeks later...
He probably puts the stuff on ebay to show off because he knows no one will ever buy that stuff for those prices

The worst part is, if you keep an eye on his stuff, some of it DOES sell... And for an INSANE amount of money. Not on a daily basis, but he will actually move a product every once in a while.

This guy has single-handedly driven the cost of roll signs through the roof, making it really hard for the average Joe who actually collects these things because of their historic value and uniqueness. I've got a couple of complete signs, including an AB side route sign, an "arnine" side route sign, an R16 original end route sign and a bunch of complete mylar route signs. I wouldn't be caught DEAD buying from this guy.

If you're looking for a real gentleman who sells roll signs and other transit related memorabilia, looks for items listed by SubwayAl. Excellent eBayer and he stands behind everything he sells.

-Sean

The worst part is, if you keep an eye on his stuff, some of it DOES sell... And for an INSANE amount of money. Not on a daily basis, but he will actually move a product every once in a while.

This guy has single-handedly driven the cost of roll signs through the roof, making it really hard for the average Joe who actually collects these things because of their historic value and uniqueness. I've got a couple of complete signs, including an AB side route sign, an "arnine" side route sign, an R16 original end route sign and a bunch of complete mylar route signs. I wouldn't be caught DEAD buying from this guy.

If you're looking for a real gentleman who sells roll signs and other transit related memorabilia, looks for items listed by SubwayAl. Excellent eBayer and he stands behind everything he sells.

-Sean

Yes sir. SubwyaAl Is awesome. I've purchased A number of items from him. He's someone I would recommend doing business with. :cool:

That house of memories guy is a ripoff. To the other posters, I know subwayal personally and can vouch for him. He's a good seller who offers a fair deal and a good person to boot. He is active in the hobby and sees the value of preserving things beyond only being motivated by profit (as some like this house of memories are)

I know we have a close bond on this stuff but every man and woman has the right to sell at their prices.

Has anybody here emailed or spoken the guy that his prices are high?

It does have Or Best Offer link on most.

If you feel the prices are out of touch, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.

If you know what the stuff is worth and the seller won't budge, see above.

S/F,

CEYA!

Archived