Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R68 Subway Car

BREAKING NEWS: 12-9 on the 6, Woman Killed

No it means a person got hit by a train. Stop proving a point against T/O's they know more then you. You don't even work for the (MTA), but you think you know everything? Stop it okay?

No it means a person got hit by a train. Stop proving a point against T/O's they know more then you. You don't even work for the (MTA), but you think you know everything? Stop it okay?

Ok.

Remember 12-9 means Train Accident Not Man Hit.

No, as explained to YOU before it means that a person has been hit by a train. It is an NYCT radio code. How many times will people have to tell you this before you get it?

Remember 12-9 means Train Accident Not Man Hit. But sad non the less thats why the (6) was stalled at 42 St and (6) Exp in manhattan and there was a fight a 125 St to.
For the 100000x time, 12-9 means a person is under a train.

I feel bad not just for the lady that died, but for the passengers and the T/O who witnessed it as well. It must be hard for them to deal with this as well.

So that's what was going on. I went to the 23rd street (6) station after my dentist appointment. The countdown clock was reading 14 minutes and a lot of people were waiting a while.

I think we need a thread for 12-9s. Theres wayyyy to many 12-9 threads.

Also this shouldn't be "BREAKING NEWS" as there are lots of them each week.

Let me clear this up for good.12/9 means person under the train, now they may or may not be dead. There have been 12/9s where people walked away with just scratches. Also the lex is operating beyond capacity so there is bound to be more accidents with the number of riders.

That's because people keep bringing up the topic of 12-9's on the Lexington Avenue Line. That's why I have to repeat myself.

That's because people keep bringing up the topic of 12-9's on the Lexington Avenue Line. That's why I have to repeat myself.

That makes no sense. Saying that won't make the building process any faster.

We need the SAS now.

We need the SAS now.

We need the SAS now.

We need the SAS now.

We need the SAS now.

Is it done yet?

That makes no sense. Saying that won't make the building process any faster.

And can he please stop posting maps of everything and wasting other people's bandwidth? A simple link would be enough. He is a broken record.