Question

9phoneman

I currently a cta out on sick due to broken foot jones fracture my doctor is planning to put me back to work. Could be returing to work two weeks from now. My question is when I go to the mac are they doing to give the whole phyiscal over again or just take the drug trest and examine the foot area? I been out for 6 weeks. My postion is cta.Thanks

I currently a cta out on sick due to broken foot jones fracture my doctor is planning to put me back to work. Could be returing to work two weeks from now. My question is when I go to the mac are they doing to give the whole phyiscal over again or just take the drug trest and examine the foot area? I been out for 6 weeks. My postion is cta.Thanks

Quite frankly, I'de disqualify you based on grammar alone. Thanks.

I'm currently a cta out sick due to a broken foot. Minor Jones fracture. My doctor is planning to put me back to work soon. Could be returning to work two weeks from now. My question is when I go to the mac center are they going to give me the whole phyiscal over again or just take the drug trest and examine the foot area that was fractured? I been out for 6 weeks using my sick time. My postion with transit is cta.Thanks
So sorry about the grammar.

Archived