First In-Service photos of New Flyer C40LF 230

He's well aware of the fact but he prefers not to grace the forums with his presence.

And that is totally up to him. I was actually being a smart ass when I posted that!:P

He and I actually had quite a lengthy chat this evening, and all that drama is dead. It's 2011, and this isn't a competition. The two of us love what we do, and I allowed senseless drama to get in the way.

I pride myself on taking something negative and turning it into a positive. So does he, and with that being said......

Can you smell what TTMG and NYCTF is cooking??

So if you haven't joined TTMG, do so, because there are more than 1,000 new buses, and 500 new subway cars coming in!

Y'all ain't ready!:cool:

And that is totally up to him. I was actually being a smart ass when I posted that!:P

He and I actually had quite a lengthy chat this evening, and all that drama is dead. It's 2011, and this isn't a competition. The two of us love what we do, and I allowed senseless drama to get in the way.

I pride myself on taking something negative and turning it into a positive. So does he, and with that being said......

So if you haven't joined TTMG, do so, because there are more than 1,000 new buses, and 500 new subway cars coming in!

Heh, you know, sarcasm doesn't translate all too well on the internet!

We're already on top of our game

Heh, you know, sarcasm doesn't translate all too well on the internet!

Well that's just me! Most people know that I can be VERY sarcastic. If I change who I am for the internet, or anybody else, then I'm just being fake. And I'm done being fake. I've been doing it way too long. I'm going to be, and do me to the fullist! That way, any and everyone knows exactly where I'm coming from. No need to sensor who I am for the net.

I should not have made that post, but I did. It was done and typed. That let me know I needed to do something immediately, because that post I made, along with your response, should have never even been a factor to discuss.

I rectified the situation, and I apologize for even making the snide remark. It's how I felt at the time. But that's history, we have moved forward, and it's a new day. One filled with a little less negativity that the day before.

We're already on top of our game

Aren't we all!:cool:

BTW, is this bus going to have a fixed assignment with a driver for this period?

I believe so.... Everything got fuzzy when they awarded a revised option 1.

Drama squashed...

Message to everyone: It ain't about competition, it's about togetherness to get the job done. Something a lot of people don't know how to do and would rather keep mess going.

With that being said, I definitely smell what's cooking, let's serve 'em up!

Drama squashed...

Message to everyone: It ain't about competition, it's about togetherness to get the job done. Something a lot of people don't know how to do and would rather keep mess going.

Good to see you're finally back! :cool:

I'm glad we all came together and formed Voltron

KR IS Also TTMG approved and with that said ...TTMG for life.

I AM ready for all the new stuff and you can bet your ass I'm codebreakin'

Now ...can you dig that......SUCKAAAAA:p

Guest MTA Bus

For the first time ever, I have seen a CNG bus that isn't a Orion. Welcome to the family, New Flyer C40LF. Good pictures

Drama squashed...

It's great to have you back on the boards, and it's great to be back on TTMG!

I already told you the pics are on fire and it's really nice to see your work again!!

Bravo!:cool:

Archived