BX15 Orion 5 CNG exclusive

R42 M Train

Yes ORION 5 CNG. When the RTSs were in the Bronx in 2009, I remembered the Orion 5 CNGs were also in 2009 dude.

Yeah you're right. Now I remember. 9845 was one of three that debuted out of West Farms.

These badboys are as good as it gets

You've got that right... They're as good as it gets for being scrapped. Crappola at its finest. I'm still annoyed every time I think about these buses running on the BM3 with those terrible seats. :mad: One of the biggest rip offs that I can remember. In fact the seats were worse than the seats on the local bus.

You've got that right... They're as good as it gets for being scrapped. Crappola at its finest. I'm still annoyed every time I think about these buses running on the BM3 with those terrible seats. :mad: One of the biggest rip offs that I can remember. In fact the seats were worse than the seats on the local bus.

Oh please....stop hating on the Orion 5s. I don't know how it can annoy you when they are NO LONGER running on the BM3.

Oh please....stop hating on the Orion 5s. I don't know how it can annoy you when they are NO LONGER running on the BM3.

They're no longer running on them, but my tush hasn't forgotten those hard @ss seats. lol

Also the leg room on those buses are horrible. You've got to be like 4'0" to sit in the two seaters. Anywho, MCIs for life on the express bus!! :cool:

They're no longer running on them, but my tush hasn't forgotten those hard @ss seats. lol

Also the leg room on those buses are horrible. You've got to be like 4'0" to sit in the two seaters. Anywho, MCIs for life on the express bus!! :cool:

Lol...I never rode them on the BM back when they were under Command so I really can't give a judgment on them. But some of them haven't lost their soft seats and they seem fine to me.

Ah well, I guess our rear ends have their taste for seats...LOL!!!

No... I knew that Orion V CNGs were in the Bronx already. I just noticed that if they are on more lines in the bronx, then CP must be bumping their buses!

btw 9871, 9879 & a few others have this engine that sounds like its been amped up 5x.

Its weird because these buses are going past my house every day!

9845 back in 2009 as proof to everyone.. Taken during the month the BX36 LTD started.

Heres an Orion V CNG BX17 back in Sept 2009:

Pretty much the O-5 CNGs came in early to Mid 2009 now that i think of it.

Archived