Subway themed pictures

What's the point of the thread? I mean sure they're pictures of people in the subway, but what's so special about it? Don't mean to be a wise @ss. I just don't get it. It's not anything I don't see on a daily basis.

Well not everyone has your eyes, not everyone sees what you see. With your perspective, there's no point in taking pictures of trains nor buses.

Well not everyone has your eyes, not everyone sees what you see. With your perspective, there's no point in taking pictures of trains nor buses.

It has nothing to do with that. Believe me I've taken my fare share of pictures and am into photography. Just seems like these aren't random shots per se but folks wanting to get some sort of fame. Just my takes though. Carry on.

It has nothing to do with that. Believe me I've taken my fare share of pictures and am into photography. Just seems like these aren't random shots per se but folks wanting to get some sort of fame. Just my takes though. Carry on.

Never said they were random.

via, he's simply postin pictures; it's not meant to be a type of game, or some'n that someone has to participate in, to keep "it" going, per say.... his reply in post #5 solidifies that (for me, at least)....

I can see where the thread title can be construed that way, though....

I view this as nothin more than another pic thread.....

via, he's simply postin pictures; it's not meant to be a type of game, or some'n that someone has to participate in, to keep "it" going, per say.... his reply in post #5 solidifies that (for me, at least)....

Oh, I never said that. My main issue or feeling was that these pics seem to be pics of folks that he just wanted to put up as attention getter, something like hey these are my friends, check them out type of thing. I could be wrong of course. Of course folks post pictures of random buses and subways and such all of the time, but I found these rather different and odd. For example, what's with the guy in the picture giving the middle finger? He named the thread subway themed pics. The only thing I see that is subway themed about that pic is that the guy happens to be waiting on a platform. Other than that I don't get it. Same thing with the picture of the two girls.

Thats all it was really....and I agree with your post.

And what's the point exactly?? :confused:

What's the point of the thread? I mean sure they're pictures of people in the subway, but what's so special about it? Don't mean to be a wise @ss. I just don't get it. It's not anything I don't see on a daily basis.

Oh, I never said that. My main issue or feeling was that these pics seem to be pics of folks that he just wanted to put up as attention getter, something like hey these are my friends, check them out type of thing. I could be wrong of course. Of course folks post pictures of random buses and subways and such all of the time, but I found these rather different and odd. For example, what's with the guy in the picture giving the middle finger? He named the thread subway themed pics. The only thing I see that is subway themed about that pic is that the guy happens to be waiting on a platform. Other than that I don't get it. Same thing with the picture of the two girls.

First and foremost, if you dont have anything nice to say or if you're not going to complement his photos, dont bother posting in anyone's picture threads at all.

Is there supposed to be a point? It's just pictures of his friends in a subway theme & background, was that too hard to understand? What more are you asking for? I found it to be rather simplistic, was it really that complicated for you?

Pretty sweet shots there, Melvin.

Nice work boss. :tup:

Like the composition of the first shot and the color tone of the last.

Keep 'em comin'.

Nice job! Looks like you decided to take them on a subway photoshoot lol

Thanks! :P

I cant all I think about is Women and money...many should follow my lead

I though that women and money was the whole point of living for most men, god knows those are my reasons to live :tup:

Archived