L train schedule mistake?

Abba

I think that's a mistake. What might have happened, is that they probably were supposed to put the "then, every 6-8 minutes until..." after 10:19, and it had once been after 10:49, and they forgot to delete that line when they moved it back.

That's all I could see having happened. I don;t think they would have a half our gap in the middle of the weekday like that. And when that interval would leave 8th Ave, it is in a "6-8 minutes" block.

If you go down to Weekday Service by Northbound from Canarsie you will see that the next train after 10:19 am is 10:49 AM.Is there really a 30 min gap?

http://mta.info/nyct/service/pdf/tlcur.pdf

That would be an error. Feel free to Email them and point out this error so the next customer timetable can be corrected......................but I'm sure they are already aware of the error.

That would be an error. Feel free to Email them and point out this error so the next customer timetable can be corrected......................but I'm sure they are already aware of the error.

Every time you find a mistake and email the MTA they send you a 4.50 metrocard :P

Archived