R32's Doing Great

R32 3838

If there aren't enough R46s to meet demand, the (MTA) can pull a (few) spare R68(a) consist(s) out of Concourse or Coney Island.

Pitkin has more then enough R46 cars to meet demand.(if need be)the R68/A won't be needed on the (C) line.

There was also "TOLD McDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-TOLD," "Mention this post and get 15% off at TOLD Navy," "I just bought a TOLDen from Australia," "TOLDen Gate Bridge," "TOLDsmobile," "TOLD testament," and my favorite, "TOLDeneye."

But really, the R32s just have been in service for 47 years because of their exteriors. Doesn't mean their interiors are up to par. The one gripe I had when I rode the (C) to Penn Station is that the car smelled of number one, but that's NYC for you. It will be a tragic day when the last SMEE is retired.

While it would be nice to see the R-32s on the (:P again, I'd rather see them on lines such as the (D), (J), (L), (Mx), or (Z), as R-32s haven't been on those lines in many years (and in fact, no R-32s have ever run on the (Z)). I doubt that such a thing would ever happen, but it would be interesting if it did.

I agree with you guys the (B)(J) or and (Z) would be better for those cars.Especially the (B) for obvious reasons 1.Part-time line and during non-rush hours some of the fleet can take a rest for a few hrs since the (B) doesn't serve the Bronx all day obviously.I sure do miss that lone set on the (B) when it ran most of the days it fit my school schedule b\c it got to W4 around a certain time but other times it was in a different interval.:P

Ok the R44's are officially "retired" they wont be coming back not even on effing fan trips....

The R32's will most likey Stay where they are on the (A)(Once in a blue Moon) and the (C).

I know some of you are kinda giddy but sit back wipe away the foam and just..

Think...

Kay? :P

Yup three R32's taken out of Service Yesterday due to various problems...

Defect sheet filled almost every day..

Had to Cut out Two Door Panels last Saturday in my car(try doing that with no door fault lights on).

Oh and BTW 3393=Steam Bath...

That is Alll...

3393 should be long out of service; that was a Phase II car.

Archived