Sup guys

Crossthread

A little about myself,im 26 born and raised in Brooklyn,i been working on cars for a little more than 6 years. I now work for MTA bus, and in training for mechanic. It's a great site, been lurking around since i got a letter, and bumped into the site through a google search. Are there any other mechanics whom are members to this site?

A little about myself,im 26 born and raised in Brooklyn,i been working on cars for a little more than 6 years. I now work for MTA bus, and in training for mechanic. It's a great site, been lurking around since i got a letter, and bumped into the site through a google search. Are there any other mechanics whom are members to this site?

Welcome aboard! You just might be our first mechanic on the forums. Glad you joined up and we look forward to hearing about your experience with MTA Bus.

Welcome to the forums!! Btw what bus is the easiest to maintain? And which bus is most reliable?

Im a new hire everything is new to me, i wouldn't know the answer to that now. Mabe in a year or so i would probably know that answer, form what my instructor has said and people who work there, they are telling me that the Orion VII hybrids are the ones that break down the most, and they just ordered 800 pieces from Orion.

Archived