Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ciboii22

Rear Fender Bender

that pic of the LFS is not a fender bender. someone probable backed it into or got too close to one of the guard rails inside the depot...i see it happen all the time

that pic of the LFS is not a fender bender. someone probable backed it into or got too close to one of the guard rails inside the depot...i see it happen all the time

Probably but I heard a Car hit the back .

Probably but I heard a Car hit the back .

That yellow paint, that's a pillar strike in the depot by a shifter or service person, no if ands or buts. There is a reason why properties paint the pillars in the depot/garages certain colors...

Whoever told you that was a car hit, is probably a MTA employee trying to cover up what REALLY occurred, I saw this bus yesterday as well.

That yellow paint, that's a pillar strike in the depot by a shifter or service person, no if ands or buts. There is a reason why properties paint the pillars in the depot/garages certain colors...

Whoever told you that was a car hit, is probably a MTA employee trying to cover up what REALLY occurred, I saw this bus yesterday as well.

Oh ok

Great Pics:)

I wonder when 5108 will get a

fresh repaint

fresh repaint

Hmm it might.....

Verry useful photos! what RTS now up to has the orange signs?

fresh repaint

all the RTS's are past 8 year overhaul. they're not getting full repaint unless some special situation pops up

Verry useful photos! what RTS now up to has the orange signs?

Thanks & 5105-5112 . They dont put the orange signs in unless something in the sign breaks , like i found out that when they had the green signs some thing in it broke so they put in the orange signs , i think the light bulb i dont know .

Thanks & 5105-5112 . They dont put the orange signs in unless something in the sign breaks , like i found out that when they had the green signs some thing in it broke so they put in the orange signs , i think the light bulb i dont know .

You forgot 9444.

You forgot 9444.

Yea im just talking about Zf wise . 9444 is one too though .