Rear Fender Bender

ciboii22

that pic of the LFS is not a fender bender. someone probable backed it into or got too close to one of the guard rails inside the depot...i see it happen all the time

Probably but I heard a Car hit the back .

Probably but I heard a Car hit the back .

That yellow paint, that's a pillar strike in the depot by a shifter or service person, no if ands or buts. There is a reason why properties paint the pillars in the depot/garages certain colors...

Whoever told you that was a car hit, is probably a MTA employee trying to cover up what REALLY occurred, I saw this bus yesterday as well.

That yellow paint, that's a pillar strike in the depot by a shifter or service person, no if ands or buts. There is a reason why properties paint the pillars in the depot/garages certain colors...

Whoever told you that was a car hit, is probably a MTA employee trying to cover up what REALLY occurred, I saw this bus yesterday as well.

Oh ok

Verry useful photos! what RTS now up to has the orange signs?

Thanks & 5105-5112 . They dont put the orange signs in unless something in the sign breaks , like i found out that when they had the green signs some thing in it broke so they put in the orange signs , i think the light bulb i dont know .

Thanks & 5105-5112 . They dont put the orange signs in unless something in the sign breaks , like i found out that when they had the green signs some thing in it broke so they put in the orange signs , i think the light bulb i dont know .

You forgot 9444.

Archived