NYPD/FDNY busses

I was infront of quill today & i saw a nypd rts the plate # was 9827 , i thought it was a t.a rts from quill and i saw it infront so i asked the police if i can step on and look inside so they let me on and they took it around the block it runs good . They have a few rts hidden , theres one in floyd bennit field its a gmc rts they dont use it though its always in the same spot next to the gate .

I'm not sure of the number, but as you pass the Highway Patrol precinct in Cunningham Park on the Grand Central Parkway, you can sometimes see an older RTS with a slanted back parked there.

I've always wondered what that was for-I actually drove next to it on the GCP once, and it was going a good 50 mph without problems. They must keep it in good condition.

I was infront of quill today & i saw a nypd rts the plate # was 9827 , i thought it was a t.a rts from quill and i saw it infront so i asked the police if i can step on and look inside so they let me on and they took it around the block it runs good . They have a few rts hidden , theres one in floyd bennit field its a gmc rts they dont use it though its always in the same spot next to the gate .

Scroll up to like the 2rd post in regard to 9827.

& Yeah, there are a few NYPD RTS' out there, just gotta know how to find up.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived