Anthony Weiner admits to faking his account being hacked!

Messino

This guy is on TV crying about how he made up the whole story about his accounts being hacked and admits to sending the pics of himself directly to the woman.

Another lying scumb@g politician..

WASHINGTON — After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman. "The picture was of me, I sent it,"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43299964/ns/politics-capitol_hill/

It's a damn shame that he did this and that he lied about it, but there's so much worse out there that politicians are doing than there than this that I'm sure we don't know anything about. Maybe I'm crazy or desensitized to it all but it's not that big a deal to me. This is something that he needs to work out on his own. Hopefully he told the truth when he said that he didn't use goverment computers to do this and if not, then something needs to be done. Speaking of "done", is he done? Time will tell but all that can happen is to focus on the here and now and we'll see if he can get over this or if it's too much and he resigns.

One thing is for sure, there will be another politician, Democrat or Republican, who will do something just as dumb, if not worse, than this. It's pathetic but unfortunately it's to be expected nowadays.

Thank you for making this thread and not the some selfish pig on here.

And as for weiner, what a dik

Hey Dan how Betty Ford and Belluve for your drug addiction and mental illness?:P

You and LRG (Leroy)welcome instead of dissing me making topics like this.

Hey I worked today as we get ready to put a wrap to the 2010-'11 school year LOL.

Just an embarrassment to Democrats and New York politics as a whole. First Spitzer, now him. The two most promising Dem politicians in the area both see an end to their careers thanks to their idiocy. Why can't we Dems keep it in our pants?

Just very sad overall.

What about that guy who had to get some in a bathroom stall? Wasn't he republican? I wouldn't say its a Dem vs Republican thing. These politicians on both sides just can't seem to remember that as public officials, their sh!t will catch up quick. To be honest I hope it keeps on going. If it means we get some of these deadbeats outta office something good will have come of it.

Weiner is pretty savvy, I doubt this will be the end of his career. He has a lot of powerful friends, and while this will hurt him for a while, the 24-hour celebrity gossip circuit will lead to everyone forgetting about this in a while.

Elections are far enough away that weiner still could walk away relatively unscratched.

The biggest threat to Bloomberg is finished in politics.

What threat? I doubt king Bloomberg is running for a 4th term.

As for Weiner, what a putz, he lacks the balls to gracefully step down like that shirtless GOP guy from upstate did. What Weiner did was worse than what that guy did. Twitter should also sue him for lying about the hacking. Probably wasted time on a false problem.

Overall there seems to be more scrutiny if a GOP does it over a Dem, so much for fairness....

I think Men ...like the ones on this Earth really love Women and what happens between A Man and a Women should be kept Private and the rest of the world should mind their biz...All of us MEN do stupid ish ,Even the ones in Power

At the End of the day ,WE ARE Men plain & Simple so this Politician should just be left alone.

What you guys are gonna tell me you never sent ish to a chick come on guys

I really dont care what he did because its his PERSONAL life and peeps need to let that ish go cuz it will never die if you think about it.

Women are just too much and we cant get Enough of them no matter the cost.

.I'm not gonna lie I cheated ...sure....and boy I enjoyed every minute of it ...SORRY to the faithful out there:p but KR just loves Pu-Tang too much and I'll be only alive once;)

Ever since Bill Clinton got himself some dome in the white house, rest of these politicians tryna go about gettin theirs on the sly tip...

including this anthony wiener... erm, weiner on TV cryin.... he prolly did get a threat from somebody, who knows.... which is why he'd have no choice BUT to come out & confess....

See what happens when lies compound lies, compound lies

Not even a politician can get himself out of it !!

I think Men ...like the ones on this Earth really love Women and what happens between A Man and a Women should be kept Private and the rest of the world should mind their biz...All of us MEN do stupid ish ,Even the ones in Power

At the End of the day ,WE ARE Men plain & Simple so this Politician should just be left alone.

I really dont care what he did because its his PERSONAL life and peeps need to let that ish go cuz it will never die if you think about it.

.I'm not gonna lie I cheated ...sure....and boy I enjoyed every minute of it ...SORRY to the faithful out there:p but KR just loves Pu-Tang too much and I'll be only alive once;)

I don't care what he did, either... to be honest, I never heard of this guy up until they interrupted what I was watching today (Judge Judy at the time) for this nonsense..... but hell, if I have this story intentionally thrown in my face while watchin TV, I'm sorry... I'ma comment on it...

Far as I'm concerned, it aint even solely about the pic he sent or whatever... if that's how homeboy gets himself some side cooch, whatever.... It's the fact that he's (supposed) to represent the people as a politician, ON TOP OF initially lying about what he did.... and from what I'm hearing, in the public's eye nonetheless....

fess up to it, and people will eventually forget it.... It'll save you a couple tears in the end....

The more you prolong BS, the more you tarnish your image.....

...which any politician thrives on.

Overall there seems to be more scrutiny if a GOP does it over a Dem, so much for fairness....

That's because the GOP stresses "moral values" and "family values" and when they get caught doing what is the opposite of their "values", then they get the hammer thrown at them and they become hypocrites. Weiner deserves all the criticism he's getting and it's not over yet. As I said before, time will tell where the rest of this story goes.

At the End of the day ...A man will always be A man.

If your a little boy and your reading this then you have no friggin' Idea what I'm talking about so steer clear of the mature posts

you's a funny dude addressing my post indirectly....

practice what you preach homeboy....

Right!

You only live once, make the best of it :P

But, I always try my best to not slip up and do something I'm going to regret.

Archived