Anthony Weiner admits to faking his account being hacked!

Messino

This.

And he was tryna flirt with a 17 y/o as well, this being a grown man with a pregnant wife. He's a dirtbag, and I don't care for this populist theory that he deserves to stay in power because nothing was illegal: he's a sleazebag who intended to sext a child and sexted others while disgracing the Democratic party and his constituents. Tell him to suck it up and walk.

He was not trying to flirt with a 17 year old girl, and he didnt sext a child. Get your facts straight.

Reading is important: as I wrote he did intend to sext a child (teenagers are not women), which was obvious from the fact that he did indeed try to flirt with a 17 year old girl. He does claim he never sent anything bad, to his minor credit, showing a tinge of restraint...

Check your facts before you post.

EDIT: You know what, following my saying "check your facts," I did more research into the matter, just since you so vehemently disagreed, and admittedly my source played things up a bit. [Considering my source was going off of NBC, carrying more Breitbart information, it's no shock there, he's back to his usual inaccuracy.] I've found a direct statement from the girl, who says that while he did message her, it was purely friendly and nothing too much. So I'll cut him a break there as that being just poor judgement in a grown man chatting with a teenage girl on the internet, with no poor intent. And so I stand corrected, and I apologize for any inaccuracies: the media is simply wrong, again.

lol, no worries.

Now the Weiner story may soon be coming to a

climax.(no pun intended :eek:)

Pres. Obama and Sec. of State Clinton(the boss of Weiner's wife)are now according to CBS 2 News NY putting the pressure to force him to quit.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/13/sources-rep-anthony-weiner-considering-resignation/

Obama and the Democratic party cant do shit. Even at its worst, the ethics probe will show that Weiner made bad judgment calls but didn't break any rules, and no significant discipline measures will be implemented. If Bama and Pelosi are so uptight about what amounts to someone's immature frat boy mentality, then find a way to legally kick him out. But don't feed what's essentially a media circus about photos of someones ****.

The guy is a douchebag. I remember seeing his face alot in the late 90s and thinking "how can a guy that has this big of a head and oversized jaw and annoying voice that cries about trivial issues be a symbol/representitive of the people, who would vote for this d1ck??"

Now we see what a d1ck he really is. He was a wormy prick then and a worm now. The reason why the public wants him out is cause he is a liar and a disgrace. We all know you have to be above the bar and set a higher standard and abide by certain ethics when you hold a public office position. Thats the whole point of voting for people to represent the neighborhood publics best interest. Someone who isnt just another avereage joe jumping out of the bushes opening his raincoat showing his c0ck to unexpecting ladies passing b liek some pervert.

Kick his big headed giant jaw perverted ass to the curb.

The issue here is that none of this bullshit matters. Seriously. Is the man using taxpayer money inappropriately here? Nope. Who cares if he's faithful to his wife or a role model. History should have taught us long ago that rich people who are in charge of things should NEVER be role models.

He wants to f*** some 18 year old girl, who cares? Sucks for his family, but it's time to end this fake moral high horse that these mother hen types love to get on when they hold politicians and public officials to high moral standards that they themselves do not uphold.

People are willing to overlook incompetence of the highest order from politicians and businessmen which costs taxpayers and Americans trillions of dollars every year, but god forbid one of them is a little bit unfaithful to their wife.

WHO THE F*** CARES???

And yes, for the record, I think the guy is a duchebag but this moral high horse people jump onto over personal matters is the same played out tired shit. The dog and pony show continues.

The issue here is that none of this bullshit matters. Seriously. Is the man using taxpayer money inappropriately here? Nope. Who cares if he's faithful to his wife or a role model. History should have taught us long ago that rich people who are in charge of things should NEVER be role models.

He wants to f*** some 18 year old girl, who cares? Sucks for his family, but it's time to end this fake moral high horse that these mother hen types love to get on when they hold politicians and public officials to high moral standards that they themselves do not uphold.

People are willing to overlook incompetence of the highest order from politicians and businessmen which costs taxpayers and Americans trillions of dollars every year, but god forbid one of them is a little bit unfaithful to their wife.

WHO THE F*** CARES???

And yes, for the record, I think the guy is a duchebag but this moral high horse people jump onto over personal matters is the same played out tired shit. The dog and pony show continues.

I think your missing the point here. He lied about what he did and tried to cover it up. Yes i know that lying and politicians go hand in pocket, but how do you let they guy stay in office when he lied about something that's not really a big deal?

I think your missing the point here. He lied about what he did and tried to cover it up. Yes i know that lying and politicians go hand in pocket, but how do you let they guy stay in office when he lied about something that's not really a big deal?

My point is that if you want to call out politicians for lying, start with issues, not personal BS. More might get done (and more s*** might get weeded out of the system) if politicians were called out to the carpet for lying about campaign promises, instead of whether or not they tweeted to some broad.

My point is that if you want to call out politicians for lying, start with issues, not personal BS. More might get done (and more s*** might get weeded out of the system) if politicians were called out to the carpet for lying about campaign promises, instead of whether or not they tweeted to some broad.

When your a political figure, you do not have a personal life.

When your a political figure, you do not have a personal life.

True, but the double standard for politicians is ridiculous. Unfair to a wife and lie about it and they're ready to crucify him. Sell out the taxpayers and the voters to pursue a personal agenda that harms constituents? No one cares.

ALL DISHONEST ACTIVITY from politicians shouldn't be tolerated at all. These are people that promise to represent their constituents with the utmost in decency and THIS is how they represent them? By sending **** pics to girls on twitter and facebook? ******* pathetic. "His private life" my ass. I think it was Ed Koch on 77 WABC defending him by saying "well, haven't YOU lied?" Sleazebag politicians. Vote 'em all out.

Out of curiosity, why get upset when someone does something that completely meets your expectations?

True, but the double standard for politicians is ridiculous. Unfair to a wife and lie about it and they're ready to crucify him. Sell out the taxpayers and the voters to pursue a personal agenda that harms constituents? No one cares.

People car about that, it just usually doesn't make the headlines so news agencies have no interest in the story.

Out of curiosity, why get upset when someone does something that completely meets your expectations?

It's not my expectation, it's just what society has come to expect. I don't stand for it and i would never vote for one of those scumbags.

It's not my expectation, it's just what society has come to expect. I don't stand for it and i would never vote for one of those scumbags.

Just curious, thanks.

People car about that, it just usually doesn't make the headlines so news agencies have no interest in the story.

The news industry has a streak of irresponsibility and favoring catchy bloody sexy news as opposed to public policy issues that actually have significance in our everyday lives. If anything, the over-obsession over one news item should generally be seen as an attempt to hide a more imperative story.

Just curious, thanks.

The news industry has a streak of irresponsibility and favoring catchy bloody sexy news as opposed to public policy issues that actually have significance in our everyday lives. If anything, the over-obsession over one news item should generally be seen as an attempt to hide a more imperative story.

Being fair there been sex scandals going back to the days of George Washington. Still as someone who has a college degree in Broadcast Jounalism the goal now in the mega media world is 'if it bleeds or makes people talk it leads.'

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully last question/comment on this scandal. Who replaces Weiner?

Is there a 'special election' soon or does the Governor appoint a replacement for the 1 1/2 years in his term?

Client 9. Spitzer, the "Steamroller". Maybe " Hamlet on the Hudson", Mario Cuomo. Probably a term limited City Council member. Heck, I'm retired and open to a draft. I'd serve just for the perks and $1 salary. It's anybody's guess right now.

Hopefully last question/comment on this scandal. Who replaces Weiner?

Is there a 'special election' soon or does the Governor appoint a replacement for the 1 1/2 years in his term?

If Gov. Cuomo calls for a special election tonight or tomorrow, it could be during the September primary or the November election. However, since districts will be changed next year, this district might as well remain vacant. This is because it's a Queens/Brooklyn seat.

I have a feeling that the Queens portion will be lost, with Forest Hills, Fresh Meadows, and Oakland Gardens going to Gary Ackerman, Howard Beach, Woodhaven, and Rockaway park going to Gregory Meeks, and Middle Village going to Joseph Crowley.

In addition, the Brooklyn part could expand to include areas like Borough Park, Coney Island (which is in Jerrold Nadler's district with Manhattan's West Side), and force Edolphus Towns and Yvette Clarke into the same district (due to population losses in Central Brooklyn).

Archived