Animated, Non-Animated & More Subway LCD/LED signs

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's because that the weight of the image is 114kb. You have to go to http://www.iaza.com and then reduce the file size.
Yep, the more the image is resized, the more the image quality is ruined.

(4) Yankee Stadium-161

(4) the next stop is

(4) Grand Central

(4) 7:15 PM

(4) Let's Go Yankees!

Accepted.

Can you please tell me exactly step by step what I should do, because I tried to reduce the size, but it's really frustrating...
Upload the image to iaza.com, and resize it by 50-60 percent, and upload it via your user CP -> signature.

Hey 4P3607, some of your letters are wrong. Not to be rude, but if you want to fix it, you can if it's not a waste of time for you:

iaza14997381808700.png

Mistakes are letter G, Number 5, and Number 7.

Thanks.

btw, the 0 is wrong. My 0 is correct.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just to let everyone know, I will do requests again once my windows XP computer is fixed. For now, its sitting there broken ;).

Well, this thread was easy to handle... Lol.

E| Queens Blvd Exp

E| 8 Av/Fulton St Lcl

E| Euclid Av

I am happy to introduce, an updated R143/160 New Tech Train LED v.3. :tup: I decided to use the actual character limit, and increase it to 3 more. (115) I did away with the tiny flipdot as unnecessary, mainly because it's really hard to see when resized, so I didn't bother rectifying it. Also, what am I going to to do with the expanded sign (138)? You'll find out soon. B) Thanks to coneyislandav7 for helping me out. :cool:

ELocalLED1.gif

<4> To New Lots Ave

The Next Stop Is

Nevins St

1:48 Pm

Due To Trackwork

<4> Trains Run Via The (2) Line

From Atalntic Ave To New Lots Ave!

I don't get the "(S)" request... what truck line is it running? Broadway, 6th Ave, etc.? I only made the <4>.

4ExpressInteriorLED1.gif

Hey 4P3607, some of your letters are wrong. Not to be rude, but if you want to fix it, you can if it's not a waste of time for you: Mistakes are letter G, Number 5, and Number 7.
I missed this post by mistake... I'll correct the 3 mistakes.

(4) Yankee Stadium-161

(4) the next stop is

(4) Grand Central

(4) 7:15 PM

(4) Let's Go Yankees!

4LocalInteriorLED1.gif

79 Delaware/Snyder ave

or

7 Columbus Blvd

7 Pier 70

7LocalGreenFlipdot1.png

79LocalGreenFlipdot1.png

Just to let everyone know, I will do requests again once my windows XP computer is fixed. For now, its sitting there broken :P.
I'll be happy to monitor this thread until you're ready to handle the load. While this forum went really wacko, I decided to take a small break, which is why progress decreased for weeks.

~IRT

Will not give up on sign-making.

Edited by IRT Bronx Express

@Irt its running via the (J)\(Z) Line
No such thing as "Manhattan Exp", so I'll change it to 6th Av Express since that's the only way to arrive at 57 St/6 Av, and via Williamsburg Bridge.

Something I made from one of my trips to Norwalk, CT and this sign will not use for a sig....this is an example:

<image>

Excellent. :cool::tup: