Just Been Around....Sorta...

Cait Sith

Excellent Shots , What'd You Do With Your Old Camera ?

:tup::tup: excellent!

Great shots, nice catch with 8000.

Thanks guys!

@ciboii22 : If ya mean my H20, I still use it for my interior videos.

What's with the audio on the video? (I was the one who asked on your first video with this camera) Even on videos when there's no train in the scene there's lots of background noise. Is the microphone over-sensitive?

The video quality is excellent, though.

What's with the audio on the video? (I was the one who asked on your first video with this camera) Even on videos when there's no train in the scene there's lots of background noise. Is the microphone over-sensitive?

The video quality is excellent, though.

I thought I replied to ya. The mic is a bit over-sensitive unfortunately. I will be getting a better mic soon

Easily the best shots posted. Nice, clean, natural, sharp, looks like little or no post processing. Nice job! :tup:

Wow, thanks man! This is something I really didn't expect! All my photos are legit, no processing or edits whatsoever. Kinda cool to receive such a compliment!

Damn CS you are stepping up your game....THE Crispy way with video excellence :tup::tup:Turning downtown MCI's are just too much and with 8860 all too much good stuff:tup:

Of course, I gotta stay on top of my game. This new beast I now have is gonna bring in more crispy pics and vids. I got more spots and ideas coming soon including a spot you showed me recently!

Archived