Gov Jabba The Hutt wants to raise NY/NJ Crossing Prices

SirJokaPlaya

Thought I'd put this up since I can almost bet that if it happens, fare hike for NJT ONCE AGAIN.

Earlier at 12pm Today, Christie says he didn't think about raising the prices for all Port Authority crossings:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/christie_has_not_signed_propos.html

8 Hours later................

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/gov_christie_would_consider_ra.html

That dude is gonna get his ass kicked, I'm telling you.

Meanwhile the media would rather talk about Anthony Weiner. Christie has done much worse and yet he's not being asked to resign.

I think people like Weiners and Weinees instead of people with brains. (Make up your own joke.........)

I can only imagine if Palin was running things.......Shit, I'd rather have my worse enemy move to Tokyo and get killed by earthquakes and nuclear radiation & move to the north pole than be in a state where she runs the transit system.

NASAL: "THANKS BUT NO THANKS"

So, what I’m hearing is that some of you would rather have a liar like Anthony Weiner in office than a guy who is telling you something you don’t want to hear.

I also think that people who are making fun of his weight should post photos of yourselves so others can make snarky comments about your looks, weight, etc.

This is my idea:

Raise the Holland and Lincoln tolls to $12. Keep the GWB the same. Discount the SI bridges to $6.

NJT gets a discount. That way, traffic is encouraged to avoid the central business district/local streets and is more likely to go via routes that have (a little) more capacity.

Yeah but that's also going to impact NJ Transit even the really cheap routes into NYC like the 107, 108, 123, 125, and the sardine can known as the 126.

Is ridership on 125 line high??? I did make a proposal with 126 however if its a sardine can extending it may make it worse ouch. what other rtes are sardine cans???

Is ridership on 125 line high??? I did make a proposal with 126 however if its a sardine can extending it may make it worse ouch. what other rtes are sardine cans???

Ridership on the 125 isn't all too high, NJT later in the month is going to cut back service on it during the PM rush.

And please leave the 126 alone......

Yeah but that's also going to impact NJ Transit even the really cheap routes into NYC like the 107, 108, 123, 125, and the sardine can known as the 126.

Not to mention the other sardine can of the 156/158/159 at times, and short routes like all 2 zone NY routes (121, 122, 124, 127, 128, 129, 154, 156, 158, 159)

Not to mention the other sardine can of the 156/158/159 at times, and short routes like all 2 zone NY routes (121, 122, 124, 127, 128, 129, 154, 156, 158, 159)

Yeah I learned the hardway. Hence why I backed off those lines I have no plan for em as even though they are short they can't move beyond their current positions due to rail lines and the fact that they lack reliability and are too slow to expand well they use regular rds and not many will want a hudson to bergen local bus. So how can their reliability improve?? I think 125 should just get canned outright

Well not that I know of I only rode it once and it was in the midday. What I'm saying is the 125 is a cheaply priced route. If this state line crossing happens to affect NJT, the 125 will become more expensive along with the other routes I mentioned

Well not that I know of I only rode it once and it was in the midday. What I'm saying is the 125 is a cheaply priced route. If this state line crossing happens to affect NJT, the 125 will become more expensive along with the other routes I mentioned

You know what though, Honestly, not a lot of people go to NY from the 125 unless it's from 30th street going into the Lincoln. Maybe 1 or 2 from Kennedy. RARE, and I mean RARE - like NJT SPOTTER RARE does a passenger goes to NY from Journal Square. That's how RARE it is.

You know what though, Honestly, not a lot of people go to NY from the 125 unless it's from 30th street going into the Lincoln. Maybe 1 or 2 from Kennedy. RARE, and I mean RARE - like NJT SPOTTER RARE does a passenger goes to NY from Journal Square. That's how RARE it is.

So 125 should just get axed then right??? cause I dont see the point in operating this rte since it duplicates other rtes and ridership between kennedy and 30th street. what other rtes should go??

Hope you all are having fun with your own bastard governor.

Meanwhile the media would rather talk about Anthony Weiner.

Yes, the media is infatuated with the phallus that is known as Anthony Weiner's weiner :)

Archived