Yankees or Mets?

R188 7857

Yankees if I had to pick/go with one. If baseball were a religion, the faith in my house growing up would've been Yankees.

Can NL posters go retro here? Picking the Dodgers or Giants as their team?

The baseball NL NY Giants at one point played their home games on Staten Island. The St. George Grounds near the Ferry. This was way back in the late 1800s, maybe 1900 or 1901 at the latest.

I prefer to take the (7) line to my favourite team. But the Yankees aren't that bad, really. The only team I can't stand is from Philly. (Sorry Patcoman...:))

Baseball isn't my favourite sport, though. My favourite team of all is Joe Gibbs Racing in NASCAR:). I wish there was a track closer to NYC...

Can NL posters go retro here? Picking the Dodgers or Giants as their team?

I don't see why not :). You could even pick the old Highlanders or Metropolitans (not the Mets, different clubs) if you wanted too.

I prefer to take the (7) line to my favourite team. But the Yankees aren't that bad, really. The only team I can't stand is from Philly. (Sorry Patcoman...:P)

Baseball isn't my favourite sport, though. My favourite team of all is Joe Gibbs Racing in NASCAR:). I wish there was a track closer to NYC...

If you a NASCAR fan the closest 'events' to NYC are those held in Dover, Del.(about 90 minutes from Philly) and Pocono.

PATCO Man. There Yankee fans across America and dozens of countries worldwide.

No problem w/ you being member of Red Sox nation. Please stop with the screaming caps though LOL.:P:eek::o:p

Lol I'm not really a Boston fan, I just put that sice they're the Yankees's rival. I was actually a Yankees fan but I'm not into baseball that much

...The irony is that almost all my other favorite sports teams is in Boston (Celtics, Patriots)

Lol I'm not really a Boston fan, I just put that sice they're the Yankees's rival. I was actually a Yankees fan but I'm not into baseball that much

...The irony is that almost all my other favorite sports teams is in Boston (Celtics, Patriots)

As you know Fresh Pond I am a sports junkie. I am a Raiders (NFL) Rangers(Hockey) Lakers (NBA) and of course a NY Highlanders fan.:cool:

BUCKPHU006000.jpg

Doesn't take a genius to figure out who I root for...nuff' said...no offense intended to Red Sox Fans...

Ooh, Buckner Fail! Why can't the Mets have a team like they did in '86...:cry:

Archived