Williamburg Bridge Terminal info needed

spikecat54

Well since the B39 left, and the Q59 got extended into the terminal, things got changed around a lil bit. From what I remember, this is the new order...

Lane 1: B24

Lane 2: B44

Lane 3: B46

Lane 4: Q59

Lane 5: Q54

Lane 6: B60

just wanted to add, the southbound B62 has a stop on the curbside of the terminal, along Broadway....

But now they got the B60 on the outer lane?

I don't know why they keep playing musical chairs w/ the bays out there in WBP....

Sometimes I see Q59's pull into the B24 bay...

------

the order from what I recall, went

B24 (closest to broadway)

B44

B46

Q54

B60

Q59 (closest to south 5th)

That B62 stop on Bway was the original terminal fore the Q59s. They then turned around in the terminal to head back in the other direction (much like what the B47 does at Kings Plz now).

Your order might be right, I went by what I can remember when I last paid attention to it (about 3 months ago lol). I'll check it out later when I head in that direction going to work

lemme see here, spike... I'll help ya out....

this is all off the top of my head

1) The B24 comes in off Broadway, makes a right to pull into the lane closest to Broadway, then exits WBP on the corner of havemeyer/broadway... makes a left back onto broadway to rodney....

2) The B44 comes in off Roebling (never really turns on broadway, it leads straight into WBP), makes a right to pull into the 2nd lane, then exits WBP on the corner of havemeyer/broadway... right on broadway, left on Roebling...

3) The B46 comes in off Broadway, makes a right to pull into the 3rd lane, then exits WBP on the corner of havemeyer/broadway... makes a left back onto broadway to Malcolm X blvd...

4) The Q54 comes in off Broadway, makes a right to pull into the 4th lane, then exits WBP on the corner of havemeyer/south 5th... stays on south 5th, left on rodney, right on grand....

5) The B60 comes in off Broadway, makes a right to pull into the 5th lane, then exits WBP on the corner of havemeyer/south 5th... stays on south 5th (which eventually turns into Montrose)....

6) The Q59 comes in off Broadway, makes a left to enter WBP, then makes a right to pull into the 6th & last lane, makes a right INSIDE the terminal to drive past the other 5 lanes to exit WBP on the corner of havemeyer/broadway... makes a right onto broadway, right on kent....

^^ this is why you'll see some Q59's (especially on weekends when the B24 don't run) pull into lane 1...

Ok to add on/correct wat B35VC was saying, the Q54 is in lane 6 now (the old B39 lane) and the Q59 is in lane 4 (the old Q54 lane). All the buses still travel how he said but this is the order...

Lane 1 (closest to Bway): B24

Lane 3: B46 (always wanted to know why that lane is double wide)

Lane 5: B60

Lane 6: Q54

just wanted to add, the southbound B62 has a stop on the curbside of the terminal, along Broadway....

But now they got the B60 on the outer lane?

I don't know why they keep playing musical chairs w/ the bays out there in WBP....

Sometimes I see Q59's pull into the B24 bay...

------

the order from what I recall, went

B24 (closest to broadway)

B44

B46

Q54

B60

Q59 (closest to south 5th)

I thought it was the Northbound B62 stops on the curbside of the WBP. The southbound B62 shares a stop with the southbound B44 on Roebling St.

Ok to add on/correct wat B35VC was saying, the Q54 is in lane 6 now (the old B39 lane) and the Q59 is in lane 4 (the old Q54 lane). All the buses still travel how he said but this is the order...

Lane 1 (closest to Bway): B24

Lane 3: B46 (always wanted to know why that lane is double wide)

Lane 5: B60

Lane 6: Q54

Its the B46, one of the most frequent routes in the city!!!:tup:

I thought it was the Northbound B62 stops on the curbside of the WBP. The southbound B62 shares a stop with the southbound B44 on Roebling St.

yeh, it is the northbound 62... you're right...

I didn't feel like editing the post 2 days later when I first realized the mistake

good catch fam

Archived