SWATCH wrap 6 train

Melvin

Guest lance25

btw, that set also has pre-2010 budget cut announcements (Ex: "This is-51 Street. Transfer is available to the (E) & (V) trains").

Is anyone really surprised? Given the (MTA)'s track record of leaving old signs at stations and old announcements on the trains, I'm not.

BTW, nice pics Melvin.

:tup::tup::tup: shots! Wow, I must find it before they de-ad it!

btw, that set also has pre-2010 budget cut announcements (Ex: "This is-51 Street. Transfer is available to the (E) & (V) trains").

Nah They changed it I took it yesterday All city and @Melvin I saw that train today right when I went to school and left when did you take the pic.

Nice to see that it is still out there.

Great photos!

:tup::tup::tup: shots! Wow, I must find it before they de-ad it!

Excellent shots!

Is anyone really surprised? Given the (MTA)'s track record of leaving old signs at stations and old announcements on the trains, I'm not.

BTW, nice pics Melvin.

Awesome catch!

Awesome Quality...Nice catch :rock:

(N)ice I haven't heard about that Ad train in while.I wonder whats gonna be next.

Nah They changed it I took it yesterday All city and @Melvin I saw that train today right when I went to school and left when did you take the pic.

Thanks ;) and at 12:45ish

Archived