NG Q1, Q2, Q3...Depots Loaning QV Buses

R44 CNG

Excellent! I bet Casey Stengel is running short on buses...

:tup::tup::tup: shots! Why is this happening tho?

Nice catches!

QV RTS' are crapping out.

Now that is just LOST 8858 on the Q-1? I read somewhere that QV is having some trouble with their RTSs. Hence the CS/JAM/FP loaners.....

Thanks for the comments :tup:

We need those LFS sooner! :eek:

Yes, this morning I saw an RTS (not sure what #, it was a ~3 long block distance away on the Q88) sitting there not moving for 15 minutes.

Great Job! I thouht it was only JAM & CS only giving buses to QV. I'm glad FP is in the hunt too. What an interesting day.:cool:

Even Manhattanville is in this, 6779 was seen by moi and a few others on the Q46

The rumor I heard -- just a rumor, from a bus operator -- is that management at Queens Village has ordered zero maintenance for all near-end-of-life buses because of the 90 new buses that are due in. Of course, those 90 buses probably haven't even been built yet, so somebody would be "jumping the gun" if the rumor should turn out to be true.

The rumor I heard -- just a rumor, from a bus operator -- is that management at Queens Village has ordered zero maintenance for all near-end-of-life buses because of the 90 new buses that are due in. Of course, those 90 buses probably haven't even been built yet, so somebody would be "jumping the gun" if the rumor should turn out to be true.

I heard the same exact rumor from a bus operator I know lol...

We need those LFS sooner! :eek:

Yes, this morning I saw an RTS (not sure what #, it was a ~3 long block distance away on the Q88) sitting there not moving for 15 minutes.

Nice shots

It was on the (Q1) that stops infront of my house on Braddock.. time to start lookin out!

I saw 6885 not too long ago flying past on the (Q43) Limited

Great Job! I thouht it was only JAM & CS only giving buses to QV. I'm glad FP is in the hunt too. What an interesting day.:cool:

Even Manhattanville is in this, 6779 was seen by moi and a few others on the Q46

Damn I didnt realize the RTS shortage was that bad

Casey Stengel has ALOT of spare buses..... nice photos.

I heard the same exact rumor from a bus operator I know lol...

Thanks for the updates and comments everyone :tup:

Archived