Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lance

06/2011 Subway Line Maps

Excellent work! You should submit it along with an employment application.

Very nice. All I'd recommend is that instead of having the street under which the station is located each time, it might be easier if there were a faint bracket off to the side that grouped them together. To get a better understand of what I mean, check out this Melbourne tram line map:

http://www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au/maps-stations-stops/metropolitan-trams/tram/721

Sir, let me just say this is amazing. I miss these line maps terribly, and your recreation is spot on. I echo what Sam says (although I doubt it will get you anywhere). If you're a tourist coming into the city, you need to know how to get around the city -- and how to get around the city on weekends, and if you're catching a late show, late nights. You don't really need to know about commuter railroads to New Haven. I miss this format so much.

I always loved those strip maps--almost better than *the* map itself.

Excellent work!

Funny you should post that now. I'm working on strip maps to go with my fantasy, but yet a realistic fantasy, map...........

DK

very nice!!! :tup::tup::tup:!

one problem: I can't see the station names ;)

Guest lance25

Did you download the .pdf file? Photobucket shrunk the size of the .png; that's why it's blurry.

Guest lance25

Thanks to all that commented.

You should put the BL60, 61 and 62 for IND Fordham Road though.

I'll fix that in the next update. If anyone finds any errors, please feel free to let me know. I can look at this thing up and down, left and right and I'll still probably miss something that someone else will see.

Thanks to all that commented.

I'll fix that in the next update. If anyone finds any errors, please feel free to let me know. I can look at this thing up and down, left and right and I'll still probably miss something that someone else will see.

I did notice one that I forgot to mention in my first response. On the (G), you have the boundary labeled as Manhattan/Brooklyn instead of Queens/Brooklyn.

Wow, This is amazing and awsome :tup::cool: If these were used they would help tourists and just plain subway riders.