What Routes Will you Operate if You Were T/O?

What routes will you operate if you were a T/O And you can pick?

Top 5 B Division Routes

(:angry:(D) Because it uses the Wonderful R68s and travels through area's and stations I like

(N) Because of the 60th Street tunnel and the 4th Avenue Express

(M) Because of how it changes from BMT Nassau to IND 6th Avenue

(G) Because of it being one of the few lines people barely fan and it goes through Smith-9th Streets.

IRT

(1),(3),(4),(7) Lines

Now lets hear your favorites

I'd do the B division

For the Queens section I'd like the (F) and (R). The (F) because of the express section in Queens and the elevated Culver Line in Brooklyn. The (R) because of the 4th Avenue and Queens local stops. For convenience sake I'd do the (R) out of 95th Street and the (F) from Stillwell.

For the South section I'd do the (N) and (Q). I like how they have the same north and south terminals even though they use different tracks in Manhattan and Brooklyn. I'd pick both lines out of Stillwell. I'd also do a (D) job, also out of Stillwell.

The (:angry: out of Brighton Beach because it's literally two blocks away from home.

That's all I can think of for now.

I would like to do the (N)(Q) each:

(N)- Tuesday-Thursday bcause of the R160B power

(Q)- Friday/Saturday

1] The way it uses R160B and R160A-2 plus its easy to do and our home line

2] Saturday- the (Q) is even easier since it terminates at 57 St

but if i want to be a MTA conductor in the future, do they accept hours daily change? like:

12PM-8PM weekdays

9AM-5PM Saturday

A Division

(1)(3)(5) & <7> Fast, and they are good routes to ride- Esp. <7> because it's fast and goes through some nice areas.

B Division

(A)(D)(E)(M)(Q)(R) Really good routes, some are just interesting, and some just have history. I like the prospect of going over the salty air of the bay on (A).

A Division:

The (4) its a wonderful route theres not a lot of slow spots and its nearly timerless in the Bronx.Also I love them R142/A's.

The (6)<6> For the R-142A operation.

B Division:

Just the (:angry: and (C) for operation on the R-68A's and the 32's. Then in about 35yrs I'll operate those 160's lol.

I Would Operate On The Wonderful A Division And Some B Division Routes As Well.

Routes I Would Operate On

A Division:

(5) Mondays-Thursdays

(2) Weekends

(6) Monday-Thursdays (Afternoons)

(4) Fridays-Sundays Late Night

(5) Dyre Shuttle Late Night Alternating Days

B Division

(Q) Mondays

(F) Tuesdays-Thursdays

(E) Fridays

(L) Sunday Afternoons

(N) Saturday Afternoons

A Division:

The (4) its a wonderful route theres not a lot of slow spots and its nearly timerless in the Bronx.Also I love them R142/A's.

The (6)<6> For the R-142A operation.

B Division:

Just the (;) and (C) for operation on the R-68A's and the 32's. Then in about 35yrs I'll operate those 160's lol.

When you're 52??????:eek:

I'd do any Division they assign me to cause thats the job and I can do anything.

If you think about it ,You having the title Train Op means you'll be all over anyway.Ex pieces Floaters C div Work Train all of it so yeah any line any where just get me down Underground first.

I'd do any Division they assign me to cause thats the job and I can do anything.

If you think about it ,You having the title Train Op means you'll be all over anyway.Ex pieces Floaters C div Work Train all of it so yeah any line any where just get me down Underground first.

Yea, but once you have enough time to pick anywhere in the system, were would you go?

Archived