another brawl on the subway

Kamen Rider

If you think there is nothing wrong with what's going on, then you need to re-evaluate some of your life choices....

LOL... A surge of crime?? You know what the stats say... I don't think I need to say anything else.

Yeah there is something wrong with him. The guy he was beating on didn't give one punch back so why exactly did he continue to pounce on the guy, over a seat nonetheless?

Sarcasm and humor doesn't transfer over the internets well apparently.

A passenger could have done that especially the two people trying to break up the fight in the train.

And the train crew is supposed to take a chance with their own life, and get into an altercation with a passenger in order to break the fight up?

Obviously some notification was already made because the train remained in the station with the doors closed. Presumably, law enforcement officers had been summoned, and the train crew was waiting in the station for help to arrive.

So now you can all stop with the Monday morning quarterbacking.

What would have been nice is if the civilian trying to "break up the fight" clocked that hood rat in the face and put him to sleep for a little while. Then when the cops showed up all they would have needed to do is put a bow tie on the whole thing.

To tell you the truth whenever I see people argue I play this song. It usually stops people from fighting and relieves them from their stress. I prescribe this song to anyone that is in trouble. pain, or suffering.

I remember when they played that in the second-to-last (I think...?) episode of season 8 on ER. That show died with Dr. Greene.

What would have been nice is if the civilian trying to "break up the fight" clocked that hood rat in the face and put him to sleep for a little while. Then when the cops showed up all they would have needed to do is put a bow tie on the whole thing.

Nah, the cops probably would have arrested the bystander for assault, and then the black guy would have cried foul and sued him, too.

Welcome to the Dipshit Express. We've got room for all of ya, who's gonna board next?

You are a sick and ugly mother f*cker

Calling someone sick and ugly, and then calling them a motherf*cker? Talk about being a hypocrite.

You are a sick and ugly mother f*cker

Um, who the f*** are you??? Was that you in the video being beat up silly?

Calling someone sick and ugly, and then calling them a motherf*cker? Talk about being a hypocrite.

Tell me about it...some people really have the nerve.

Welcome to the Dipshit Express. We've got room for all of ya, who's gonna board next?

What is hypocritical about calling someone who takes pleasure in seeing a black guy beat a white guy sick and ugly? What I said was truthful. I am white but I take absolutely no pleasure in seeing a white person inflict pain and suffering on a black person. I would expect others to feel the same way.

What is hypocritical about calling someone who takes pleasure in seeing a black guy beat a white guy sick and ugly? What I said was truthful. I am white but I take absolutely no pleasure in seeing a white person inflict pain and suffering on a black person. I would expect others to feel the same way.

Whoa whoa WHOA!...you seriously think I laughed at this because the black guy was beating on the white guy? No, I laughed because they were fighting over a stupid matter, over a damn seat, that's why I got a kick out of the video.

I don't condone violence across racial boundaries in any way, and for you to ASS-U-ME something like that, that's sick and ugly.

Whoa whoa WHOA!...you seriously think I laughed at this because the black guy was beating on the white guy? No, I laughed because they were fighting over a stupid matter, over a damn seat, that's why I got a kick out of the video.

I don't condone violence across racial boundaries in any way, and for you to ASS-U-ME something like that, that's sick and ugly.

to be fair it was a tiny bit hard to tell. i only knew you were joking from having "known" you here. that and quite frankly i don't take much serious when posting here. not taking his side or anything but the tone doesn't translate too well on the net. relies heavily on how well you know the poster + how obvious you make the tone look. again...just saying.

That's understandable. If he had approached me about the issue I would have told him that I didn't mean it the way he had interpreted. Yeah we all know certain things don't translate well on the web as a joke. Some people take things out of context, so I'll put partial blame on myself for that.

Your exact words in your original post referred to the black guy beating the white guy and your delight. I don't see how anyone could interpret (assume) your words to be anything more than racist hate. Be careful how you post things in the future. I can only hope the police came and the beater has a seat somewhere in Rikers now.

Archived