another brawl on the subway

Kamen Rider

Okay, fine. The way I still see it, you misinterpreted my words as something different. I do NOT support racial violence in any way or form. What I had meant by my post was the way the black guy was hitting the white guy, like a wuss. But you know what, I shouldn't have worded my post like I did, so i'll take fault for what I wrote. We're both men and we're also human, and make mistakes.

I personally find it funny the black guy was beating up the white guy.

If I was on that train, I would frickin punch that black dude very hard on the side of his head. I heard of you hit your head very hard, you will die because of the brain and stuff... I hope that white guy is ok. He probably got some bruises.

No you wouldn't. And your suppose to be 19? Bet money your in middle school, kid.

If I was on that train, I would frickin punch that black dude very hard on the side of his head. I heard of you hit your head very hard, you will die because of the brain and stuff... I hope that white guy is ok. He probably got some bruises.

lmfao!!! these crazy comments have me dying over here.

:(

I'm just counting the days until I make enough money to not have to ride the cesspool known as the NYC subway.

I'd be ok with taking taxis. It's just I find myself constantly staring at the meter while we hit every single red light on the way to point B. I must just be unlucky.

Is it just me, or is there a surge of crime recently coming from the Latino and the African American population. However I am not trying to be racist here I really am going to apologize if I have offended anyone.

Nah its not just you, crime is rising big time thanks to the city and country going to garbage and or our CHANGE administration sure aint helping the situation get any better.

I'd be ok with taking taxis. It's just I find myself constantly staring at the meter while we hit every single red light on the way to point B. I must just be unlucky.

Well, I've taken the yellow cabs which aren't bad price wise, but I've found the black cabs to be reasonable and also a lot roomier. Those Lincolns are great. I took one from over by the Court houses there on Broadway to 23rd and Madison and it was just $10.00 with tip. :cool:

I'm just counting the days until I make enough money to not have to ride the cesspool known as the NYC subway.

Yeah, the express bus is so much more comfortable and quiet. I usually have a seat to myself so I can relax and sleep. I wouldn't dare do that on the subway and these people fighting over filthy seats is just ridiculous. I only use the subway now maybe a few times a month and that's because at some point I need to get Metrocards, so I get two a time this way I don't have to be bothered.

Yeah, the express bus is so much more comfortable and quiet. I usually have a seat to myself so I can relax and sleep. I wouldn't dare do that on the subway and these people fighting over filthy seats is just ridiculous. I only use the subway now maybe a few times a month and that's because at some point I need to get Metrocards, so I get two a time this way I don't have to be bothered.

Have you considered the EasyPay program so you won't have to be bothered with clerks and the vending machines. It links your account to your MetroCard so every week it'll deduct $50.

Have you considered the EasyPay program so you won't have to be bothered with clerks and the vending machines. It links your account to your MetroCard so every week it'll deduct $50.

Sure I have. The problem is they don't have a refillable Unlimited Express Bus Plus Card. That program as far as I know is only for refilling Pay-Per-Ride cards. :(

I don't know why, but you can refill Unlimited cards of any type whether you're in the program or not. I just go to the vending machine and put the charges on my Amex this way if there is a problem I can call up Amex and have them reimburse me or just report the card lost and get reimbursed by the (MTA) in a few days.

And I sure as hell would not have them link my bank account. I used to use my debit card, but I stopped doing that. Too many problems. I've had money on hold because of the (MTA). Once I went to buy two Express bus Metrocards and the damn machine put the charge on my card and gave me nothing in return. I had to wait several days for those charges to drop off of my account. :mad:

I personally find it funny the black guy was beating up the white guy.

When that bearded "white guy" beat the stew out of that "black guy" inside/at the front of that bus out in chicago.... that to me was funny....

"Bring tha Ambalamps".... lol...

this shit here however, to me, was just stupid...

not stupid in a moral sense, not haha stupid...

just... stupid...

Is it just me, or is there a surge of crime recently coming from the Latino and the African American population. However I am not trying to be racist here I really am going to apologize if I have offended anyone.

You strike me as a closet racist.... Pulled the same BS in that Brighton Beach shooting thread...

You know what you're doing.

lol... I have to chuckly at the idea... We're all closeted racists in some way or another, though I know what you're getting at. :(

Bullshit. Speak for yourself, thanks.

Seems like a lot of the folks, especially the KIDS in this thread seem to really wanna say things along the lines of what those youtube comments say. They just can't because they are afraid of banishment from their precious transit forum where they sub social life time with computer screen and keyboard masturbation. Expressing their ability to say something just to say something.

These people should suck exhaust fumes of all types. The only good provided by them would be cleaning up the air for those who are unlike them.

Bullshit. Speak for yourself, thanks.

Seems like a lot of the folks, especially the KIDS in this thread seem to really wanna say things along the lines of what those youtube comments say. They just can't because they are afraid of banishment from their precious transit forum where they sub social life time with computer screen and keyboard masturbation. Expressing their ability to say something just to say something.

These people should suck exhaust fumes of all types. The only good provided by them would be cleaning up the air for those who are unlike them.

LMAO... Good post. However, I don't buy this I'm not prejudiced in any form nonsense. The thing now and days and it's not cool to not be cultured and open minded, so folks may not say things openly, but they still may have thoughts and those thoughts just may not be manifested, even if they are "jokes". That's the first thing people like to say. "Oh, I was just joking" or "Oh, I don't really mean it." :(

Bad ass!

There's nothing wrong with him. He's just beating someone's ass, plain and simple.

I really hope you're joking here. There is something wrong with that man. He is not well. He's beating someone else up over a frigging seat. Nothing normal or sane about that.

When that bearded "white guy" beat the stew out of that "black guy" inside/at the front of that bus out in chicago.... that to me was funny....

FIGHT ;)

3160sc9.gif

this shit here however, to me, was just stupid...

not stupid in a moral sense, not haha stupid...

just... stupid...

You strike me as a closet racist.... Pulled the same BS in that Brighton Beach shooting thread...

You know what you're doing.

I wont be surprise if the dude is a damn racist.You know how many times he have to bring up Canarse in these topics?

Not really. I only bring up Canarsie, because of it's high crime rate.

Canarsie is actually pretty nice for a black neighborhood IMO. In my time I've lived in Flatbush, Bed Stuy and that neighborhood where the Q40 ends (Near JFK) and Canarsie was by FAR my favorite neighborhood to live in. I would'nt mind living there once I get out on my own, Canarise, Marine Park, Flatlands, Midwood FTW!!! :cool:

I can see your point if you was talking about Brownsville or ENY, but Canarsie?

Come on man.

Archived