Signature Story

Quill Depot

Mine gets changed every few days. Currently its an R143 (L) to Bedford Avenue.

Right now, I stopped making signs because my computer is corrupted (im using the one that doesn't make signs).

I had R44CNG make a sign for me for the S46, because that is one of the routes that I use the most frequently.

"Bingo. DeKalb Avenue" is something I remember a conductor saying back in 2004. For a few stops, he said something like that for each stop:

"This is Broadway-Laaaaafayette"

"Yes this is Grand Street"

Once we got further into Brooklyn, he just announced them normally.

7001 - 7010 is a 10-car set of R142 cars from Unionport Yard. They have (5) strip maps, although sometimes they'll naturally run on the (2) as well.

Anyway, a couple years ago, I just happened to see this same set three days in a row, at three different times [Two of those times I was actually riding the set as well.] For whatever reason, I just happened to be fixated on this set.

But nowadays, 7001-7005 and 7006-7010 have been split up and and mated with other 5-car sets.

My old signature was just a fake (B46) rollsign, showing "FILLMORE AVE" as the destination. One Saturday afternoon, I saw a (B46) Limited with Fillmore Ave as the destination. That was pretty intriguing, a bus going to the depot around only 6-ish in the afternoon.

I always have this thought for anyone in The Bronx, Astoria, Long Island City, Southside Jamaica, Richmond Hill, Jackson Heights and Forest Hills Queens, to go to Coney Island and for Coney Islanders to have access to every IND/BMT line to go to Manhattan.

I was about signature signs of New York City Transit is very impress. Since I was a child, I was amazed about trains and subways, but I look some both subway signature signs and subway bullets of all services and lines back then in the 90's, also, New York Transit Museum. 3 years ago, My first time made my signature signs, I've never do well.

• 2 weeks later...

My original signature on here was that of an old school B35 rollsign.... it was one that Harry made for me upon my arrival here on NYCTF (out of his own free will I might add !)......

I've had a couple other bus dest. sign sigs others have made for me (the bus destination signs are running rampant on here... keep it up !)...

...but for w/e the reason now, I'm havin a hard time uploading image sigs... so I just post random text sigs... the one I have up right this second... is a quotable off a random dancehall track called

"Glock a Burst", by Aidonia.....

I got bored and started making random rollsigns as soon as learned how to make them...I haven't changed it in months but since I'm on the mobile version of this site and my signature doesn't show, I said f*ck it lol

EDIT: I dunno what happened to it, it disappeared somehow but it was a R62A <6> rollsign that had Pelham Bay Pk as the north terminal and Atlantic Av as the south terminal

I got bored and started making random rollsigns as soon as learned how to make them...I haven't changed it in months but since I'm on the mobile version of this site and my signature doesn't show, I said f*ck it lol

It says [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]. The reason is that your image got wiped out by Harry when he did the site update. You need to browse it again.

Archived