Signature Story

Quill Depot

I used to live in Wakefield so I used to ride the Bx41 a lot and the first Orion V's ran on this route as opposed to the Bx16 out of Gun Hill which didn't have any. To this day the Bx41 is still my favorite route. However, now I am having to get used to the Bx39 Wakefield-241 St signage.

I made the sign using my LED display sign I have in my room. Have a couple of routes programmed into it. It's sweet!

I used to live in Wakefield so I used to ride the Bx41 a lot and the first Orion V's ran on this route as opposed to the Bx16 out of Gun Hill which didn't have any. To this day the Bx41 is still my favorite route. However, now I am having to get used to the Bx39 Wakefield-241 St signage.

I made the sign using my LED display sign I have in my room. Have a couple of routes programmed into it. It's sweet!

That looks :cool:!

Mine is my favorite bus route, the S79. The one I had before this was an LFS Axion S79 sign, and my current one is an Orion 5.501 sign (fantasy, as I'd like to see the S79 become a Limited).

My new signature was made by Kendell, and is supposed to represent the NorthWestern Railway from the Railway Series of books. This, however, would not actually appear on a coach. It looks sweet, though, and I give him major props :cool:.

I changed my sig: It is currently the sign that is at 104 Street on the SB Platform. Pretty nostalgic, eh?

Here are a few other locations of Nostailgic signs:

+ 104 Street, BMT Nassau Street Line, SouthBound (J)(Z)

+ Westchester Square, IRT Pelham Line, Southbound (6)<6>

+ Kings Highway, BMT Brighton, Veiw from island platform (:P(Q6Av) (the sign says (D) to 205 Street).

Taken from The Notorious B.I.G.'s "One More Chance," in which a high school student translated the song from ebonics to English. However, I misread the "translated" lyric and it was apparently "Such actions are unacceptable," but I don't feel like changing it and I personally think "I do not approve of such actions" sounds better.

The original lines and context: "As I lay down laws like I lay carpet/Stop it/if you think you're gonna make a profit."

This is an R68 rollsign (Made by me). I made this today to be exact. The RT is a fantasy route made by myself. The RT runs via the R until 57th St-5th Ave and then runs with the Q and T on the SAS until 125th St-Lex. The bullet is my avatar.

Do you like my signature? If you do thank my post. You can request one here.

My new signature pic is the same meaning as before, but is in the format of an R68 rollsign made by jimmy7train.

The words above the pic are just plain true. :P:):rock:

My sig is the 408; cool route and I pass a couple 408s during my 553 runs.

Taken from The Notorious B.I.G.'s "One More Chance," in which a high school student translated the song from ebonics to English. However, I misread the "translated" lyric and it was apparently "Such actions are unacceptable," but I don't feel like changing it and I personally think "I do not approve of such actions" sounds better.

The original lines and context: "As I lay down laws like I lay carpet/Stop it/if you think you're gonna make a profit."

Great Song!

Archived