Queens Village Depot Loaner Roster Thread

R188 7857

This thread explains why I saw hybrids with Orange signs (Both OG and NG) on the Q27 this past Saturday lol. I assume all these buses went back to their home depots? I hope they do this with UP, well the hybrid part at least but I doubt it, wishful thinking.

I saw 6xx going past the intersection of LIE & Jct Bl on the Q88 today. IIRC it was 666, but im really not sure.

Anyways, are they running 8047 in passenger service? It would make sense for them to run it in passenger service since they are at a lack of buses.

I saw 6xx going past the intersection of LIE & Jct Bl on the Q88 today. IIRC it was 666, but im really not sure.

Anyways, are they running 8047 in passenger service? It would make sense for them to run it in passenger service since they are at a lack of buses.

Actually I saw that it did. A couple of days ago I seen #8047 on the (Q46) on Union Turnpike.

What???? 1996 RTS gets replaced by 1996 Orion V? Wow QV's got some bad maintenence here.... But if it was 666....SH*T!

It could have been a school trip as CS has been putting Vs/OGs/NGs on the Q88 Elmhurst bound for about 2 years now

Qv even put 8047 ulmer park lfs in service , they dont have any buses or something? they borrowing all these buses ......

Luckily we have alot of spare buses. QV probably has fewer buses and I can tell that more than 15 RTS have problems. Some are even probably going to ECH! If you see any CS bus on Q88 or Q27 it might not be a loaner, maybe school tipper.

What???? 1996 RTS gets replaced by 1996 Orion V? Wow QV's got some bad maintenence here.... But if it was 666....SH*T!

Dude.. what did i tell you about QVs maitnence?

Its not the 96s crapping out its the older EOL buses..

What do you mean the older EOL buses?:confused: The 96 Novas are the oldest buses QV's got now.

EOL =End Of Life Buses

(i.e. the 87-9200 series are 1994-95 QV has lots of them, about 72)

It's not 94-95 though. 8750 is probably a 1995 bus, arguably 1994 considering it was started by TMC, but the rest of the 87xx and upwards series were built in 1995 and 1996, the last buses in 1996-1997 IINM, though I think QV only has a couple of those.

Yeah thats it

Yo, this other member told me that 5 QV Orion VII OG's are at CS. Is QV loaning to CS, or is that just QV giving back some buses to CS to drive because CS is running out of buses?

I think most buses from other boros are back to their own depots. Jam and CS should be the depots who supplied the most buses to QV. Hope this doesn't happen when the LFS arrives. OH COME ONE LFS!!

Archived