Bus Used By Jewish Protesters- Nov 10th- 2010

Does anyone have the schedules/fares for the Manhattan to Borough Park bus or the B110? I'm going off to MIT this fall and I'd like to try to fan them before I leave.

I think the Hasidic folks use that line only. I've never seen regular folks riding those buses. Maybe you'll need to convert yourself to ride. B) :P

The sign clearly says something in Hebrew about and then talks about "Members Only" so it may be that not everyone can use that bus. I get the feeling that it's for the Hasidic folks.

DUH!! Boro Park!? I live right here and I see that bus every day not one cracker on it like myself

I think the Hasidic folks use that line only. I've never seen regular folks riding those buses. Maybe you'll need to convert yourself to ride. ;) B)

I rode it on the B-110 and the ride was fun!

These buses are crappy. I see them when I'm waiting for my express bus there on 5th & 45th and they've got smoke blowing all over the place. Surely they can get some better buses than these.

Oy, but they got such a deal on them...

I know they have a Cyride bus or two from Iowa and a bunch of other 2nd or 3rd hand buses.

No "duh"... I'm not the one trying to ride it. Engineerboy is. I'm puzzled as to why anyone is trying to ride this bus when it clearly is for Jewish folks.

Anyone can ride it, it's a DOT bus line that they operate just like the old private bus companies did.

Anyone can ride it, it's a DOT bus line that they operate just like the old private bus companies did.

Anybody can ride the B110 line operated by Private Transportation which uses Orion V's and a few Gilligs. The bus in question however is operated by Zera Yitzchak and runs to and from Manhattan daily. You can usually catch one at 5th Ave and 47th at around 5 PM then another comes through at 6PM. These buses are NOT open to the public however.

Anybody can ride the B110 line operated by Private Transportation which uses Orion V's and a few Gilligs. The bus in question however is operated by Zera Yitzchak and runs to and from Manhattan daily. You can usually catch one at 5th Ave and 47th at around 5 PM then another comes through at 6PM. These buses are NOT open to the public.

Anybody can ride the B110 line operated by Private Transportation which uses Orion V's and a few Gilligs.

That also goes for Money Trails, Monroe Bus Service, Darkanu, Excellent, and even J. Hanukov Bus Service

The bus in question however is operated by Zera Yitzchak and runs to and from Manhattan daily. You can usually catch one at 5th Ave and 47th at around 5 PM then another comes through at 6PM. These buses are NOT open to the public.

The Williamsburg Trolley routes aren't open either.

• 2 weeks later...
The sign clearly says something in Hebrew about and then talks about "Members Only" so it may be that not everyone can use that bus. I get the feeling that it's for the Hasidic folks.

All it says in yiddish is "Zera Yitzchak Buses", that's the company's name I think.

No "duh"... I'm not the one trying to ride it. Engineerboy is. I'm puzzled as to why anyone is trying to ride this bus when it clearly is for Jewish folks.

It was a curiosity of mine; I've never seen the bus before but when someone mentioned it was a daily Manhattan-Borough Park service I got curious. I know the B110 is open to all even though it's mostly used by Chasidim and wanted to fan it before I left for college. I asked about this bus because I figured it might be the same situation.

Archived