15 year old gunned down in front of Harlem community garden

MHV9218

This is what happens when you let boys to be boys. You create animals. Guys need a beating when they are young. Girls are much better because they have less of a tendency to act wild.

Can i have some of that effing crack you use? Because it must be THAT good where it makes you actually believe that.

This is what happens when you let boys to be boys. You create animals. Guys need a beating when they are young. Girls are much better because they have less of a tendency to act wild.

No, but I haven't seen any violence from women from where I came from. I see most of the violence coming from the males.

Seriously, do you have female friends?

Easier said than done..

"He was such a good kid because he always did so well in school, always stayed out of trouble, had good friends, etc etc etc..."

mmm... I think the mother doesn't know her son very well.

Was he member a gang? In that case, I think he was killed for settling of scores.

The girls could be more DANGEROUS than boys. It depends mainly the social environment (education who received from parents, friends). Teens are influenced too much by peers. (Example : If all on his group smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol , the boy if he hasn't strong self-esteem, he will probably beginning to smoke).

Remember , the school isn't all education received for boys/girls.

I don't know smoking in teens rate in USA, (or drinking alcohol), but in Chile is too high in Teens (12 years or +). Chile is in top ten of teens smoking and in drinking alcohol.

Greetings from Chile.

It's easy. Just move all the projects, and the homeless people to New Jersey, and our problems would be solved.

lol at your dumb ass post.The other day some old man got beat up and rob over at upper East Side.I grew up in the projects and I never gotten in trouble.You need to stop drinking the media kool aid.....and i'm really getting tired of your Bitch ass post's on here(you're not the only one)

....Back to the actual topic....

Whether the person was good or bad, he still didn't have to die like that, and even if he was in a gang or not, a life was lost, and someone is feeling terrible about this. My condolences go out to the family of the victim...

....Back to the actual topic....

Whether the person was good or bad, he still didn't have to die like that, and even if he was in a gang or not, a life was lost, and someone is feeling terrible about this. My condolences go out to the family of the victim...

The kid chose that lifestyle. Im sure he knew there was a hit out on him...When you choose to terrorize people in that lifesyle thats what happens. And the person who did it will get wiped out eventually.

It's really unfortunate it comes down to that. I personally blame the economy for this. If it's not that then the parents. It's either economy or parents or many cases both. 15 years old wow that is just sad regardless if the kid was in a gang or not.

The economy had nothing to do with this. It was probably just another kid who decided joining a gang was "fitting in".

Archived