what the hell is the 510????

qjtransitmaster

How many drivers???

If I were an NJT b/o, I would be offended at that...

Were you expecting 553Bridgeton to give you an exact number? There are some boundaries you don't cross.... you can sit there & ask about routes until you're blue in the face, but when someone on the outside starts asking about personnel on the inside TO someone on the inside, that's on a whole 'nother level.... You tell me wtf that would have to do with any bus routing PLANS any tom, d**k, and harry conjures up.....

That's like goin to a job interview & askin some BS like "how many people do you need to hire to have this business working as efficiently & productively as possible ?"

Here... or better yet, "how many drivers are in this particular depot/garage & how many more are needed to fulfill every run on every route that runs out of this depot/garage".....

I could never see myself askin a b/o how many drivers there are in a certain depot.... or how many drivers are needed to complete a certain job... That is none of our business.... You're getting too comfortable in askin these questions, and quite frankly I think someone needs to put a stop to it.....

In all my years of posting on transit forums, I've never heard anyone ask an invasive question like that out in the open.... not even the biggest foamer around at the time (that's not where his mind would be at anyway)....

I hope a mod sees this... Somethin is definitely up with you, all jokes, insults, and all the other side shit aside.....

You've gone too god damn far with this shit now.

sorry

• 2 months later...

Newton Av NABIs was running the 510...

that will end soon. I still think the 510 was a stupid knockoff of the 552.

Well the 510 was the 316 short trips between Wildwood & Cape May, it was simply renamed to the 510. We dont have enough buses to add extra service to 552 during the summer.

Archived