MTA driver suspended for the 15th time after using express bus as private meeting room with gal pal

LRG

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why the MTA needs GPS on its buses, so that it knows where its buses are at all times, and if a driver is late for a legitimate reason or for no reason at all. Those obeying the rules would have no issue...and you would only need a road dispatcher on demand, as the buses could all be tracked from a central location. As a property owner, the MTA has that right.

That's how the M16/34 and B63 work currently, and aside from 7560-7589, all buses purchased and owned new by the MTA since 2008 have GPS capability on them.

Sure I get it ,Then heres what happens...hmmm why is this bus still sitting in yard C ohhhhh cuz we didnt fix it yet so calm down with GPS and get with the working of service to pick the PEOPLE up .Fix the buses first then worry about tracking cause thats really not important right now.....you do want to make service right.

I gotta lol at how on all you peeps are on this guys biz and not on how service is not getting out on time but keep on keep on ....We all know or care what happened in that bus but you its ok to be on someones jock like most of you busybodies.....Why don't you go to his house and find out whats for dinner

Does NJT plan to do anything similar? Their buses are usually pretty good though, at least the expresses that I take anyway. There is less fat in their system, so a bus that goes MIA would really be felt big time. They also seem to have a better handle of things in general.

NJT is putting GPS in the MCIs. IIRC the NABIs have them already. NJT Drivers are pretty good for the most part. But on a 45min layover one can still do his "biz" wit a chick. But a layover & suppose to be at a garage is 2 different things. I would never risk doing funky "biz" because you never know whos a NJT person. NJT has undercover pees riding buses. Have to be on point at all times.

Sure I get it ,Then heres what happens...hmmm why is this bus still sitting in yard C ohhhhh cuz we didnt fix it yet so calm down with GPS and get with the working of service to pick the PEOPLE up .Fix the buses first then worry about tracking cause thats really not important right now.....you do want to make service right.

I gotta lol at how on all you peeps are on this guys biz and not on how service is not getting out on time but keep on keep on ....We all know or care what happened in that bus but you its ok to be on someones jock like most of you busybodies.....Why don't you go to his house and find out whats for dinner

He's having steak B)

Did he really think he was gonna get away and no one notices a big ass 45' bus parked on their quiet little piece of surburbia?

But hey, more power to him and the lady he "took for an express ride" B)

Of course this type of situations wouldn't happen on an express bu--wait a minute....

Heh heh, I see watcha did there lol

NJT is putting GPS in the MCIs. IIRC the NABIs have them already. NJT Drivers are pretty good for the most part. But on a 45min layover one can still do his "biz" wit a chick. But a layover & suppose to be at a garage is 2 different things. I would never risk doing funky "biz" because you never know whos a NJT person. NJT has undercover pees riding buses. Have to be on point at all times.

Wow, that's pretty deep. The thing is I thought the (MTA) had unmarked cars though, meaning that B/Os could be watched as well. If that's the case then no one had to rat this guy out. He may have just been busted on the job. Personally, I don't care what so and so does on his or her time. I just want said express bus to come as scheduled and would prefer that whatever business is done be done elsewhere so I'm not sitting in some seat where God knows what has happened. :eek:

But yeah, this guy isn't too bright. On my floor in my office building, we had this Dominican janitor getting it on with this other Latina chick over in a corner near the elevators. This became an ongoing thing for months and nobody said anything because we thought hey who cares? That's their thing. However, it got worse to the point to where they were making a point to advertise to everyone what they were doing, necking and the whole nine yards right in front of the elevators in the main lobby area. At some point someone did complain because it was becoming a problem for everyone's clients. We can't have clients coming out of the elevator and seeing that. That could cost everyone on the floor business, so eventually folks started making a stink from the various businesses on the floor and something was said to him because he stopped right away.

The thing is everyone knows who he is and he wasn't fired, but I'm sure he was threatened in an upscale building like this, so now when I see him I give him a look like you dirty motherf*cker, f*cking with my clients... He is so embarassed that he can't even look up. But it's like, okay so you got it in for a chick, fine. In this big @ss building, you can bang her anywhere, but why do this in front everyone's clients??? :mad:

The only reason that his job was spared is because he's been working here for so many years and he knows the main guys in the lobby, otherwise he would've been done.

Never f*ck with people's money because that's when they get pissed.

Did he really think he was gonna get away and no one notices a big ass 45' bus parked on their quiet little piece of surburbia?

Lol there were times I would cut through small quiet towns as a shortcut on deadheads and jaking was epic because at one point this stuck up *itch wit her soccer mom van started standing outside when id roll through saying "you son of a *itch this is a quiet place stop coming through here".

But seriously he must have been stupid cause you cant just hide a 45footer in some snob ass town witout some saying " wth is that big ass bus doing there".

Lol there were times I would cut through small quiet towns as a shortcut on deadheads and jaking was epic because at one point this stuck up *itch wit her soccer mom van started standing outside when id roll through saying "you son of a *itch this is a quiet place stop coming through here".

But seriously he must have been stupid cause you cant just hide a 45footer in some snob ass town witout some saying " wth is that big ass bus doing there".

WOW nuff said. I guess there is a limit to what the towns will tolerate in terms of service right??? O my plan only modified existing rtes and shuttles hence it may appear as if the rtes expand to new areas but actually they are replacing shuttle routes rather than a completly new service

Unfortunately, I've been on two buses where used condoms were in plain sight....

once was on the BM1, and another time was on the 139....

I've been on two buses (and at least 4 or 5 trains) where cats was literally puttin in work on each other....

I'll just briefly share the one that I have the clearest memory of, since it was so bold....

On the back of a crowded B35, this young couple was gettin it in on the sly tip.... chick had on some skirt while grindin on this dude's lap.... fluids running down her leg was a dead giveaway.... I had to get off one stop after, and walk it out from brooklyn av (both of them got off 1 stop before; which is NY av)... that's how much it stunk on that bus....

as for this b/o in question.... how is this guy still employed?

B/o's get unfairly blamed for a lot of things a lot of time; this one aint one of them...

The 139 is disgusting IMO. Its some real scumbags that ride that shyt. This is one of the reasons I want nothing to do with the 319 anymore. I got tired of finding filled condoms and thongs left in the back. Shyt I member one night I was doing the last trip outta NYPA and I get to Toms River[Had 20mins to spare] and turn the bus off and the interior lights so the ones who where sleep could stay sleep. So I go outside to sit down and call my gf and like 5mins pass and all i hear is a female moaning and the sleep people starting to wake up and come out. I go back in and these cats had no clothes on in a all out mission; i really didnt know what to say so I said "man listen yall dum ass mofos gotta get up outta here" 10mins pass by and they get off and I gave em a CT via the 559 to AC.

The 139 is disgusting IMO. Its some real scumbags that ride that shyt. This is one of the reasons I want nothing to do with the 319 anymore. I got tired of finding filled condoms and thongs left in the back. Shyt I member one night I was doing the last trip outta NYPA and I get to Toms River[Had 20mins to spare] and turn the bus off and the interior lights so the ones who where sleep could stay sleep. So I go outside to sit down and call my gf and like 5mins pass and all i hear is a female moaning and the sleep people starting to wake up and come out. I go back in and these cats had no clothes on in a all out mission; i really didnt know what to say so I said "man listen yall dum ass mofos gotta get up outta here" 10mins pass by and they get off and I gave em a CT via the 559 to AC.

WOW ehh so that and higher fares are the factors that hold 319 back from effectively competing against megabus/academy and greyhound???

Unfortunately, I've been on two buses where used condoms were in plain sight....

once was on the BM1, and another time was on the 139....

I've been on two buses (and at least 4 or 5 trains) where cats was literally puttin in work on each other....

I'll just briefly share the one that I have the clearest memory of, since it was so bold....

On the back of a crowded B35, this young couple was gettin it in on the sly tip.... chick had on some skirt while grindin on this dude's lap.... fluids running down her leg was a dead giveaway.... I had to get off one stop after, and walk it out from brooklyn av (both of them got off 1 stop before; which is NY av)... that's how much it stunk on that bus....

as for this b/o in question.... how is this guy still employed?

B/o's get unfairly blamed for a lot of things a lot of time; this one aint one of them...

WOAH so there was a squirter on the B35 yikes!!!! Glad I wasnt on that bus LOL. How did those peeps survive??? ppl **** on NYC trains other than the A???

Wow, that's pretty deep. The thing is I thought the (MTA) had unmarked cars though, meaning that B/Os could be watched as well. If that's the case then no one had to rat this guy out. He may have just been busted on the job. Personally, I don't care what so and so does on his or her time. I just want said express bus to come as scheduled and would prefer that whatever business is done be done elsewhere so I'm not sitting in some seat where God knows what has happened. :eek:

But yeah, this guy isn't too bright. On my floor in my office building, we had this Dominican janitor getting it on with this other Latina chick over in a corner near the elevators. This became an ongoing thing for months and nobody said anything because we thought hey who cares? That's their thing. However, it got worse to the point to where they were making a point to advertise to everyone what they were doing, necking and the whole nine yards right in front of the elevators in the main lobby area. At some point someone did complain because it was becoming a problem for everyone's clients. We can't have clients coming out of the elevator and seeing that. That could cost everyone on the floor business, so eventually folks started making a stink from the various businesses on the floor and something was said to him because he stopped right away.

The thing is everyone knows who he is and he wasn't fired, but I'm sure he was threatened in an upscale building like this, so now when I see him I give him a look like you dirty motherf*cker, f*cking with my clients... He is so embarassed that he can't even look up. But it's like, okay so you got it in for a chick, fine. In this big @ss building, you can bang her anywhere, but why do this in front everyone's clients??? :mad:

The only reason that his job was spared is because he's been working here for so many years and he knows the main guys in the lobby, otherwise he would've been done.

So they were actually ****ing near the elevators? Damn. I hope they at leasy kept it quiet so the clients didn't hear their moaning.

And what happened to the woman who the janitor was messing with?

So they were actually ****ing near the elevators? Damn. I hope they at leasy kept it quiet so the clients didn't hear their moaning.

And what happened to the woman who the janitor was messing with?

I've never caught them actually f*cking per se, but the guy pick up the chick as if they were getting themselves in the position. The thing is one of my colleagues who came in much earlier than me would catch them in the mornings, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Funny you asked about the chick. We originally thought that she worked somewhere in the building (the building has a good 31 floors), but since that whole deal, none of us have seen her! Makes me wonder if she came from some other building to come to our floor and make out. :mad:

Hmm they are full of shit they aren't going to get rid of him it took the daily news to run the article and call the (MTA) for a response if the bitch who was involved in the theft of services got busted down to dispatcher why not demote him they take care of their own if you get the gist of what i'm saying nothing to do with a strong union or an arbitrators decision

Hmm they are full of shit they aren't going to get rid of him it took the daily news to run the article and call the (MTA) for a response if the bitch who was involved in the theft of services got busted down to dispatcher why not demote him they take care of their own if you get the gist of what i'm saying nothing to do with a strong union or an arbitrators decision

dude he needs to just lose his job and get the BOOT!!!!!! at least when an WMATA driver did it he did it behind the bushes outside before he began the shift and not on the bus heck he was ******* while away from the bus this was done in BWI.

He was Dominican and I doubt very much you looked at him at all.

You look at guys I noticed hmmmm I didnt really ...wait wait I do know that story on victory about you...LOL OF COURSE;)

You and the rest of your sperm I mean Firm are jealous cause you didnt get the time of day from that Latin Queen and the only thing I would of said was...Sharing is caring :)

So your gonna sit there and tell me ...no Man did the Man code thing and just say ...papa not here

He was Dominican and I doubt very much you looked at him at all.

You look at guys I noticed hmmmm I didnt really ...wait wait I do know that story on victory about you...LOL OF COURSE;)

You and the rest of your sperm I mean Firm are jealous cause you didnt get the time of day from that Latin Queen and the only thing I would of said was...Sharing is caring :)

So your gonna sit there and tell me ...no Man did the Man code thing and just say ...papa not here

LMAO... Please... What exactly would I want with a middle aged over the hill chick?? :eek: Believe me NONE of us were nor were our clients interested in seeing their ridiculous rendez-vous. Besides, I don't want a chick that needs a step-stool to reach me. Like I said before, in a big @ss building like that there was no need for him to do his business in friggin' lobby of all places on our floor. Go to the basement, or the stairs or the bathroom or something.

You brought it up and to me instead of working and doing your jobs...you nosy bastards was all up in homie's biz THUS y'all can't mind your own f n biz plain and simple....hey by the way Did you ask him what he had for breakfast and lunch or maybe you want to smell his fingers chuck:cool:

You tell me

You brought it up and to me instead of working and doing your jobs...you nosy bastards was all up in homie's biz THUS y'all can't mind your own f n biz plain and simple....hey by the way Did you ask him what he had for breakfast and lunch or maybe you want to smell his fingers chuck:cool:

You tell me

Breakfast) Eggs and bacon

Lunch) Tuna salad sandwich

Smell of fingers) rubber and sweat

:):P

You tell me

LOL... Sure we were... That's why he kept coming to our floor in our lobby near the elevators instead of taking her somewhere else because we oh so wanted to see this middle aged dude and hag getting it on. I get a chuckle just thinking about it because overall the whole ordeal was hilarious and almost creepy. That's why the dude can't look me in the eye because he's embarassed and he should be. Middle aged dude like that in the hallway creeping around. LOL

Archived