MTA driver suspended for the 15th time after using express bus as private meeting room with gal pal

LRG

LOL... Sure we were... That's why he kept coming to our floor in our lobby near the elevators instead of taking her somewhere else because we oh so wanted to see this middle aged dude and hag getting it on. I get a chuckle just thinking about it because overall the whole ordeal was hilarious and almost creepy. That's why the dude can't look me in the eye because he's embarassed and he should be. Middle aged dude like that in the hallway creeping around. LOL

ahhhh the middle age dude probably gets way more ass then you'll ever see then he gets to go home and NOT jack off like you would....how bout that speedRacer

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol there were times I would cut through small quiet towns as a shortcut on deadheads and jaking was epic because at one point this stuck up *itch wit her soccer mom van started standing outside when id roll through saying "you son of a *itch this is a quiet place stop coming through here".

But seriously he must have been stupid cause you cant just hide a 45footer in some snob ass town witout some saying " wth is that big ass bus doing there".

Lmao classic. And its like hiding an elephant in the middle of a football field...someone is bound to notice it

Unfortunately, I've been on two buses where used condoms were in plain sight....

once was on the BM1, and another time was on the 139....

I've been on two buses (and at least 4 or 5 trains) where cats was literally puttin in work on each other....

I'll just briefly share the one that I have the clearest memory of, since it was so bold....

On the back of a crowded B35, this young couple was gettin it in on the sly tip.... chick had on some skirt while grindin on this dude's lap.... fluids running down her leg was a dead giveaway.... I had to get off one stop after, and walk it out from brooklyn av (both of them got off 1 stop before; which is NY av)... that's how much it stunk on that bus....

as for this b/o in question.... how is this guy still employed?

B/o's get unfairly blamed for a lot of things a lot of time; this one aint one of them...

I can write a list of buses where I seen used condoms on buses (and an entire story on the train and inside the stations).

There was this 1 time a few years back I was on the Bx12 comming from my (at that time) girlfriend's house. It was like 4 in the morning when I got on the bus and I got on at Pelham Bay. Now these 2 people got on the bus at the Eslplande (by the (5) train, can't remember that main street) and they jet straight to the corner in the back while I was in the other corner. So I'm sitting there half sleep with my music on and when the bus goes over a huge ass bump, I wake up, look to the left and I see her "finding Nemo" (if you catch my drift). At that point, I got off at the Concourse and took the (D) home with them still on the bus

Now I understand you're in the mood, but at least have the willpower to go somewhere else...like in an alley or Central Park or something like that

Lmao classic. And its like hiding an elephant in the middle of a football field...someone is bound to notice it

I can write a list of buses where I seen used condoms on buses (and an entire story on the train and inside the stations).

There was this 1 time a few years back I was on the Bx12 comming from my (at that time) girlfriend's house. It was like 4 in the morning when I got on the bus and I got on at Pelham Bay. Now these 2 people got on the bus at the Eslplande (by the (5) train, can't remember that main street) and they jet straight to the corner in the back while I was in the other corner. So I'm sitting there half sleep with my music on and when the bus goes over a huge ass bump, I wake up, look to the left and I see her "finding Nemo" (if you catch my drift). At that point, I got off at the Concourse and took the (D) home with them still on the bus

Now I understand you're in the mood, but at least have the willpower to go somewhere else...like in an alley or Central Park or something like that

not just condoms, other types of trash trash too because people do not know where their trash is supposed to go. i agree with you they should of just went to a hotel. i believe there's one near fordham road if if i'm not mistaken. i bet you were mad to wake up to see that right?

He was Dominican and I doubt very much you looked at him at all.

You look at guys I noticed hmmmm I didnt really ...wait wait I do know that story on victory about you...LOL OF COURSE;)

You and the rest of your sperm I mean Firm are jealous cause you didnt get the time of day from that Latin Queen and the only thing I would of said was...Sharing is caring ;)

So your gonna sit there and tell me ...no Man did the Man code thing and just say ...papa not here

Tell it papi, tell da gringo!:tup:

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Geez you know how many times I got laid on the bus. Both my wives,all my girlfriends. On MCIs,MCI Classics,RTS,Orions. When you are a B/O that's how you roll.

You dog you lol...but I can't complain; we (well some of us) had hour little "adventures on the bus/train" at least once and got a story behind it

eww

Lol you think its gross now, watch when you get older, you'll see it differently

Geez you know how many times I got laid on the bus. Both my wives,all my girlfriends. On MCIs,MCI Classics,RTS,Orions. When you are a B/O that's how you roll.

Guess that's something I should add to my bucket list! Hahahahaha

I have one word to say to you: Giggity.

Archived