MTA driver suspended for the 15th time after using express bus as private meeting room with gal pal

LRG

My gf is 100% rican & domincan and you can never tell she speaks spanish. In fact her color is so lite that youd think shes german or something.

There are a ton of spanish peeps out there with 100% spanish in they backround and cant speak a word of it. My ex gf is russian/german and cant speak neither and her parents couldnt either. Im part indian and I couldnt tell you shyt about it.

Yeah I know, but when your parents or grandparents speak it around you and you can't that's when it sucks. My dad used to do that, but I was determined to learn Italian and picked it up in my teenage years. In my case I'm one of the rare breeds of Italian-Americans in my age group that speaks the language. My friend Angelo also speaks it, but none of my other Italian-American friends do so I either chat with him or my friends from Italy who are now living here or are back in forth between here & Italy. :cool:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Italian and P/R and I can speak Spanish way better then italian but I'm still learning .I'd like to learn italian cause in all respects I have a huge italian family.

Hey jabroni I gotta lit o bit of italian for you lol

Fongu :P Chow sweetheart from The North Side of Sicily :tup:

I'm Italian and P/R and I can speak Spanish way better then italian but I'm still learning .I'd like to learn italian cause in all respects I have a huge italian family.

Hey jabroni I gotta lit o bit of italian for you lol

Fongu :P Chow sweetheart from The North Side of Sicily :tup:

lol... Senti, non rompere i coglioni eh... Mi raccomando, fai bravo :P Now quick... How many apple awards do you have? :eek:

Must have been a "Bang Bus" audition.

Seriously, 15 suspensions? That's a really long leash.

You need to understand that in MTA union employees are suspended for anything. IE: a minute late, suspended, have an accident regardless of fault, suspended, passenger complaint, suspended, dispatcher doesn't like your tone, suspended. Overheard telling a raunchy joke, suspended.

Quoted from Daily News:

"Discharge is the only appropriate penalty," Scheinman said, adding that Meehan falsely claimed he was stuck in traffic and filed for extra pay.

He was fired for lying and stealing time, had he not put in for OT no more then a suspension, if that.

But if that is appropriate then what ever happend to the ROAD OPS Asst General Manager who also stole time on several occasions and falsified records? Hopefully justice is equal, but I somehow doubt that.

Archived