Which Subway Line Do You?

The Subway Lines I Like/Dislike are:

(A)Only because it has the R46's, But the line is long as hell.

(E) (I know I might get bashed for this one) Because it's closet to me & gets me to wherever I need to go, however sometimes you can't always get a seat on that train.

(F)I remember seeing R46's on that line giving me memories to remember

(N)Just because of my Interest on the line.

(Q)It's more frequent than the (N) & sometimes (R) trains plus because of their Siemens R160's on that line.

(R)'cause of the R46's, However it's all local & takes longer to get to some places.

Blue: Positive Reason

Red: Negative Reason

I take the (F) to Parsons Boulevard.....why b/c its better than taking the (E)....the (E) have been annoying me lately!

The (F) is fine...if you like Robo Dianne >.> That being said, for that reason and the inconsistency I dealt with when I relied on it in the past, the (F) is my least favorite....especially when the (V) was there.... -body shield to protect self from (V) lovers-

Now my favorite is a tie between the (4) and the (1).

Most: the (Q)... you can't get from mid-brooklyn to any part of manhattan faster than the Q.... it's one of the more reliable lines in the system.... and aye, it runs outside almost for 1/2 the line.... little petty soundin, but w/e....

Least: the (C)... trains tend to come when they want to on that line it seems; w/o no rhyme or reason to it... it's slow in brooklyn, dam near non-existant south of like 34th (where the ratio of E's to C's is like 3:1), and god help you if you're waiting for it along CPW....

Most: the (Q)... you can't get from mid-brooklyn to any part of manhattan faster than the Q.... it's one of the more reliable lines in the system.... and aye, it runs outside almost for 1/2 the line.... little petty soundin, but w/e....

Least: the (C)... trains tend to come when they want to on that line it seems; w/o no rhyme or reason to it... it's slow in brooklyn, dam near non-existant south of like 34th (where the ratio of E's to C's is like 3:1), and god help you if you're waiting for it along CPW....

Don't let Daniel catch you sayin that >.>

(;)(D)- For some odd reason, it always gets congested on the Concourse.

I have to agree with you there mornings when I have no school or when I'm going to school the N/B its a train every 2-3 min backing up and holding service from Bedford Park to about 174th.I think the (:) to the Bronx in the AM about 5 trains should be cut and turn at 145th but that would disturb the (D) exp service.Its tough though the AM rush for the N/B (B) and (D)'s to the Bronx.

(D) and (4) because I grew up with those lines especially during the days when the D ran via Brighton.

(L) I don't like because it's too crowded. Especially the 8th Avenue bound trains:confused:

Favorite

(7)<7> Good, great chances for photos, my home route, and it's Flushing bound express trains are super fast- they usually hit 45 MPH between 82 Street and Junction Blvd.

(4)(5)(6)<6> City Hall Loop, some really nice stations, and I use it to get to and from the (7)<7> for school.

(E)/(F) Super fast between Queens Plaza and Jackson Heights.

Least Favorite

(G) I really don't need to explain, do I? (Umm, Hoyt–Schermerhorn and 21st-Van Alst are just two examples.

(R) You don't not know the definition a long wait times and a slow route until you ride it.

(2) Unreliable. The (3) is more reliable and faster.

Archived