Which Subway Line Do You?

My favourite:

Does the SIR count? If not then the (1). Service is reliable, and it is the train I ride most often. Or perhaps the (7). It's the cleanest line, and goes to my favourite stop in the whole system (Mets-Willet's Point!!)

Least favourite:

Definately the (T). Just flat-out hate it. It goes nowhere right now, and will go nowhere when (and if) it is completed. Light rail or the SBS could serve the area better.

My favorites are the (2),(5), (;) and (Q) lines, I live near all four here in Flatbush, all use well maintained cars. Have great service (The 2 can have its "moments" though). Those R68As on the (B) are my favorites, the A/C is B)

My least favorite... can't think of one.

Favorites:

(B) - better when the Brighton Express returns

(Q) - better when the 2nd Ave Line opens

(E) - quick and runs often, even on weekends

Least Favorites:

(F) - especially as a Culver Local

(1) - a slow death

My favorite lines would be...

(A) It was the only train that ran near me for several years (when I lived in Far Rock then when I moved to S. Ozone Pk.). It provided a one seat ride to upper Manhattan when I lived near it. The R46s are alright. The R32s are just fine in retirement/on the (C) line. I wouldn't mind sighting another R110B along the route but I miss the R44s and that noise they made right before leaving a station.

(7) or rather the <7> since that's the closest route to me, has frequent service during the day to and from Manhattan and gets me to Manhattan or towards Flushing quickly. I just wish the MTA would consider extending the line beyond Main St. but I digress. The line was the last holdout for the Redbirds but the R62s (which I prefer) are filling in nicely.

Least favorite lines would be...

(C) Too slow. I would only ride this train if I was in Brooklyn and between two express stations and often I would have to sit and watch one or two (A)s pass by before a (C) train would come to take me to an express stop.

(L) A very long, very lonesome, very local ride to Manhattan or (UGH!) Canarsie.

I hate the (4)(5)(6). During rush hour it is extremely uncommon that you are not making physical contact with at least one other person.

I don't like dealing with the subway; I prefer buses but the MTA likes cutting them.

L train - its clean always clean & it always their for me & have a variety of connection along the route & its pretty short route.

3 train- its a draw , all stations need a rehab, they take long, 4 & 3 need seperate tracks for utica ave everything sucks for those r46(i think) 3 trains

L train - its clean always clean & it always their for me & have a variety of connection along the route & its pretty short route.

3 train- its a draw , all stations need a rehab, they take long, 4 & 3 need seperate tracks for utica ave everything sucks for those r46(i think) 3 trains

R62. (3) and (4) have separate tracks for Utica.

Archived