Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Educated Loudmouth at Metro North Railroad

You know why she touts that shes highly educated right?

her name is Hermon Raju, from south India. Her family probably lived in the village picking rags and climbing trees, so coming to America and going to NYU she thinks shes all high class now, But she isnt..And anyone who says "Im Not CRAZY" is usually farthest from sane...I know her type well, shes the type who probably puts her graduate degrees in her email signature and business cards to overcompensate for the fact that they used to live in small villages in India.., NYU isnt even a good university anyway, take it out of NYC and its just another mediocre university. They are more like land hoarders that are buying up real estate all over the village.

her name is Hermon Raju, from south India. Her family probably lived in the village picking rags and climbing trees, so coming to America and going to NYU she thinks shes all high class now, But she isnt..I know her type well, shes the type who probably puts her graduate degrees in her email signature and business cards to overcompensate for the fact that they used to live in small villages in India.., NYU isnt even a good university, take it out of NYC and its just another mediocre university. They are more like land hoarders that are buying up real estate all over the village.

LOL, the first thing that came to mind when she opened her mouth was "NYU cunt."

her name is Hermon Raju, from south India. Her family probably lived in the village picking rags and climbing trees, so coming to America and going to NYU she thinks shes all high class now, But she isnt..And anyone who says "Im Not CRAZY" is usually farthest from sane...I know her type well, shes the type who probably puts her graduate degrees in her email signature and business cards to overcompensate for the fact that they used to live in small villages in India.., NYU isnt even a good university anyway, take it out of NYC and its just another mediocre university. They are more like land hoarders that are buying up real estate all over the village.

IAWTP LOLOL

I wouldn't call NYU mediocre. NYU and Columbia are practically even. Getting back to the topic, this video showed that even educated people can act ignorant. The conductor showed a lot of restraint.

Not only did the conductor contain herself, she was professional!

Good to know that there ARE some respectful sistas out there.

as for this wretch.....

....anyone that repeatedly claims that they're something, is full of it... Especially when being "educated" had f*** all to do w/ the situation here.... She knew she had no defense or any grounds to stand on... so she mentions she's a regular rider, and how she wants her money back.... Typical.

Never mind the accidental touching initiated on miss mouth here... I don't even think she's the rich snotrag type; those types wont stand there & argue to that level.... I think she's the wannabe/pseudo rich b**** type; a potential yuppie that's not quite there yet (or already failed at it).... A lot of those women are miserable in their own skin, esp. when they're man-less....

@ 2:00 exactly is where the real truth comes out.

"I would like my money back for this trip to where ever the next trip is".

Does that mean she would like her money back for this trip? This trip and the next? The end of this trip to the destination of her next trip?

Better yet, do us all the favor and don't ride Metro North ever again. Should you chose to ride Metro North again do your self the favor and keep your mouth shut so you don't embarrass yourself.

I would love to be at the customer service window if she shows up.

Her: Excuse me, I would like my money back for a train ride.

Me: Ah, yes. I recognize you from you tube. You are the person that is not crazy but well educated.

The look on her face: priceless.

"I would like my money back for this trip to where ever the next trip is".

Does that mean she would like her money back for this trip? This trip and the next? The end of this trip to the destination of her next trip?

Better yet, do us all the favor and don't ride Metro North ever again. Should you chose to ride Metro North again do your self the favor and keep your mouth shut so you don't embarrass yourself.

I would love to be at the customer service window if she shows up.

Her: Excuse me, I would like my money back for a train ride.

Me: Ah, yes. I recognize you from you tube. You are the person that is not crazy but well educated.

The look on her face: priceless.

She'd probably shit bricks right then and there B)

Archived