• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long can you last?

Here's the link: http://nyan.cat/

BTW, I lasted 240.7 seconds

I nyaned for exactly 3600 seconds

(In other words, a whole hour)

Essentially, you just watch a cat flying around to some catchy music.

But I don't like how the Nyan cat site uses a Nyan cat with a slice of toast instead of the original pop tart.

But I don't like how the Nyan cat site uses a Nyan cat with a slice of toast instead of the original pop tart.

wow. Nice record! Why they couldn't use the original poptart cat sprite instead of the toast cat sprite is beyond me. It's not like it's copyrighted or anything (though it may be one day). Shame...

Lol you can actually open a new tab and surf the internet & it wont cut off your score.

I can leave my computer on all weekend and I'll have the longest score! B).

That is actually very true! Why hadn't I thought of it? Mabye I should do it while I surf the Transit Forums! :P

Try this B)

honestly i don't see the point of the nyan-cat game thing.......

Let me tell you the point... There is none! Just internet stupidity at it's greatest!

Seizure colors, lol. I wanted to lower the volume, but all I got in return was blinking colors...

NonStopNyanCat.png

A new NYCTF record! Can anyone top it?

Let me tell you the point... There is none! Just internet stupidity at it's greatest!?

Indeed.

A new NYCTF record! Can anyone top it?

My friend just left the site running while he went to sleep, playing the music on his headphones. and naturally racked up a quite hefty number.

PIANO VERSION!

My friend just left the site running while he went to sleep, playing the music on his headphones. and naturally racked up a quite hefty number.

Is your friend on the Transit Forums? Otherwise, it won't count as a NYCTF record.

people got too much f***ing time on their hands

Your definition of a waste of time and other people's definition of a waste of time are different. Not everyone hates the stuff you hate and likes the stuff you like. That would be a cult-like following ;)

Your definition of a waste of time and other people's definition of a waste of time are different. Not everyone hates the stuff you hate and likes the stuff you like. That would be a cult-like following :P

"waste of time"

the devotion of time to a useless activity; "the waste of time could prove fatal"

this is a waste of time. period, end o story.

Archived