Non stop nyan cat!!!

SI Subway

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"waste of time"

this is a waste of time. period, end o story.

Just because you don't like something, or find it a "waste of time", it doesn't mean that other people agree with you. On the contrary, many other people in this forum happen to find the nyan cat fun. they may possibly even find it hilarious (I might be speaking for myself there, though...).

Okay, so if you don't like it, why waste your time responding to the waste of time?

cuz i feel like it and i'm entitled to that view point. get over it and stop acting like you're some kind of authority about anything on here and telling others what they can and can't do.

cuz i feel like it and i'm entitled to that view point. get over it and stop acting like you're some kind of authority about anything on here and telling others what they can and can't do.

What the hell makes you think I'm trying to act like I have authority? I'm just pointing out the fact that normally, people who don't like something and call it a "waste of time" would not come back and deal with the waste of time repeatedly. And tell me, where did I tell anyone what to do?

Your definition of a waste of time and other people's definition of a waste of time are different. Not everyone hates the stuff you hate and likes the stuff you like. That would be a cult-like following :P

^That is a statement^

Okay, so if you don't like it, why waste your time responding to the waste of time?

^That is a question^

So now can you please stop trying to act all high and mighty?

SubwayGuy, if you don't like the nyan cat, then you don't like it. This forum is for people who do like it. Don't waste your time by responding to something you have no interest in.

The thing is, there are a few here that actually "like" this game. (if they even find it enjoyable...) I do have to agree with SubwayGuy though. If you just stare at the flying cat all day without doing something productive, then it is a waste of time. I only posted this image because I simply minimized the tab and kept myself occupied instead of staring at some repetitive footage.

The thing is, there are a few here that actually "like" this game. (if they even find it enjoyable...) I do have to agree with SubwayGuy though. If you just stare at the flying cat all day without doing something productive, then it is a waste of time. I only posted this image because I simply minimized the tab and kept myself occupied instead of staring at some repetitive footage.

I see what you're trying to do there - You're trying to make it seem as if you're not wasting your time with that and defending your standpoint :P

I mean does it really matter how one person spends their free time? Should someone care about the opinions of others? You do what you want to do, not what other people want you to do.

What the hell makes you think I'm trying to act like I have authority? I'm just pointing out the fact that normally, people who don't like something and call it a "waste of time" would not come back and deal with the waste of time repeatedly. And tell me, where did I tell anyone what to do?

^That is a statement^

^That is a question^

So now can you please stop trying to act all high and mighty?

I'lll act however I want to act. If you and your irrelevant activity buddies want to sit around and stare at a retarded image with one hand on the keyboard...I'm not going to stop you and in fact I don't care. But I don't want to come on this site and have to sort through all the frivolous and irrelevant bullshit by a bunch of people who have such excess amounts of free time to waste on their hands that not only do they pursue this pointless activity, they waste time posting about it here.

Clearly there are no standards for postworthiness on this site anymore.

And I'm going to state that opinion as I please.

I'lll act however I want to act. If you and your irrelevant activity buddies want to sit around and stare at a retarded image with one hand on the keyboard...

Resorting to childish and immature attacks makes it obvious there is no justification for your constant bitching.

I'm not going to stop you and in fact I don't care.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be coming back time and time again posting the same goddamn words over and over and over.

But I don't want to come on this site and have to sort through all the frivolous and irrelevant bullshit

That's why this is in the OFF-TOPIC section. The serious stuff is supposed to be in the other sections, not off-topic.

by a bunch of people who have such excess amounts of free time to waste on their hands that not only do they pursue this pointless activity, they waste time posting about it here.

This is just you performing the act of unjustified whining again - no need to get angry because some people don't agree with your viewpoint/opinion on something.

Again, "off topic". Key words. Just because someone posted something off topic in the off topic forum does not mean that the site has become bullshit.

And others will state opinions against your opinion. Your opinion is not the only one that matters. This isn't the "United States of SubwayGuy", after all.

The thing is, there are a few here that actually "like" this game. (if they even find it enjoyable...) I do have to agree with SubwayGuy though. If you just stare at the flying cat all day without doing something productive, then it is a waste of time.

I agree with you. Who said you had to watch the cat the entire time? Read CaseyStengel's post on page 1...

I'lll act however I want to act. If you and your irrelevant activity buddies want to sit around and stare at a retarded image with one hand on the keyboard...I'm not going to stop you and in fact I don't care. But I don't want to come on this site and have to sort through all the frivolous and irrelevant bullshit by a bunch of people who have such excess amounts of free time to waste on their hands that not only do they pursue this pointless activity, they waste time posting about it here.

No one is trying to insult you or prevent you from doing anything you don't want to. Or, at least I'm not. But if you don't like the nyan cat, then why did you find this thread, have a need to make several replies, and attack rr4567 for his opinions?

And please watch the language...:P:tdown:

A mere fraction of the time wasted by the mental midgets playing this so called game.

Again, please stop with the name-calling. There is no need to resort to childish insults to get your point across.

So we're really gonna fight about a damn cat?:tdown:

I hope not. This thread was created to see how far someone could go on that website. I agree that it is silly, but it has it's place in internet memedom.

I say this nonsense thread should be closed if this continues

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS PETTY FIGHT CONTINUE! YOU HEARD THE SENIOR MEMBER!!!

I say this nonsense thread should be closed if this continues

Best idea all day.

In response to the post addressed to me by someone on this forum who habitually acts like a little child and seems to find it both necessary and justified to respond to most of what I post and apparently tell me what I can post, I will not respond for one simple reason:

TOO LONG DID NOT READ.

No one is trying to insult you or prevent you from doing anything you don't want to. Or, at least I'm not. But if you don't like the nyan cat, then why did you find this thread, have a need to make several replies, and attack rr4567 for his opinions?

And please watch the language...B):tdown:

Again, please stop with the name-calling. There is no need to resort to childish insults to get your point across.

I made an opinion post to express my disdain for threads about this and other online games which meet the definition of "waste of time", which i am allowed to do, just as you are allowed to say (as someone here did) that you recognize it is a waste of time and enjoy it anyway.

rr whatever saw fit to use this as a springboard to become a keyboard warrior and criticize me personally, telling me what he thinks i can post. as if i actually care what he thinks.

i chose to put rr in his place, since as a non moderator whose only claim to fame is that he is a "railfan"...he has no basis to be telling anyone on this site what they can and cannot post.

at no point did i say that anyone should not be allowed to play this game. all i said was that it was dumb, a waste of time, and i don't think there should be threads about it. If you feel differently, fine, no hard feelings. what i object to is rr's suggestion that either i am not allowed to post my opinion or that it is somehow invalid because of his extensive experience being a non moderator of this forum.

I've done a lot of good things for people on this site, answering questions, even showed a kid here how to fix a rollsign two weeks ago so i don't need to justify myself TO ANYONE on here as rr seems to think i do...i'm allowed my opinions even if negative and unpopular, you don't have to agree with them, and i don't owe anyone an explanation...rr the non moderator does not have the right to try and "censor" me because he doesn't like that.

at no point did i say that anyone should not be allowed to play this game. all i said was that it was dumb, a waste of time, and i don't think there should be threads about it. If you feel differently, fine, no hard feelings..
If the "game" had a very useful purpose, then maybe it wouldn't be dumb as you put it. Of course, the game has none other than staring at the screen.

Would it be acceptable if this type of thread is best discussed only in "The Random Thoughts Thread" or not? (serious question)

Archived