Non stop nyan cat!!!

SI Subway

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread is nowhere near legendary.

First thing I can agree with you on.

Unlike some people, I'm fine with that. My way of handling things doesn't always seem right to others and I acknowledge that.

See that's your problem it's not your place to "handle" things.

My first reply to him wasn't even in a serious tone, I was joking,

Ah yes, your response every time someone justifiably puts you in your place. "You were joking." bulls***.

You're damn right I'm not gonna say anything in a nice way now. SubwayGuy has started with me more than once and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

sniffle sniffle.

I didn't say you had to. I said that you should object in a non-threatening tone, which you failed to do. Responding violently will only provoke SubwayGuy, which will drag out the argument, which will lead to this thread being shut down by a moderator because I asked them to.

And now you see.

in the red corner: freedom of speech

in the blue corner: freedom of expression

A good summary. Where's Michael Buffer?

#1 I did not insult other users until provoked. I said people have too much time on their hands. And while you yourself directed a personal insult my way I let it go because you are a relatively new poster, and I believe in the learning curve. rr is not new, and he's had stupid arguments with me about nothing because he can't stop responding to every post he doesn't like, and every time it's the same bulls*** where he sends me some stupid private message or asks me to waste time sending one to him so that he can run away with his tail between his legs after I am forced to waste time responding to him and clarifying my position which is ultimately quite defensible.

#1: You were insulting users when I posted that. I wasn't talking about before that.

#2: Where did I personally insult you?

#3: I have been on this site for much longer than what my Join Date says, and I still have been 14 days as a user on this site. I think I know my way around somewhat well by now.

#4: I very much respect your opinion; I just happened to disagree with it. Can't we all act like responsible adults on this matter? It's a stupid sprite!!

(3) angry posts until Moderator!

I ignore threads that I don't care about all the time. Is it really that hard to do that? This is not directed at anyone in particular.

I personally feel this thread has become the victim of a common ailment: the forum not being able to convey the original intent of the poster, as it is restricted to text. It happens all the time with sarcasm, and it looks like it's happened here too.

I ignore threads that I don't care about all the time. Is it really that hard to do that? This is not directed at anyone in particular.

I personally feel this thread has become the victim of a common ailment: the forum not being able to convey the original intent of the poster, as it is restricted to text. It happens all the time with sarcasm, and it looks like it's happened here too.

As the original creator of this thread, I thoroughly agree. This thread wad created for anyone who likes the cat. I don't really care if you like it or not, but I hate fighting. Why can't people understand that?

(3) angry posts until moderator

You're kidding, right? Read the last four pages to find out. (Hint: Their usernames begin with an R and S)

Nope, don't see it.

(I told you I wasn't going to fight anymore and I meant it)

OH MY GOD!!! Will you two inmature idiots stop this? Its just a game! You don't have to like it or not! When I went to school my teachers always said "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything", well do that!! This is stupid and I am not liking it. Just post your score an get out! If you want to try again, then type a new score! OMG!!!

Just ignore them.... There acting like two year olds fighting...

Do you know how much pages you wasted??? 5!!!

Let the agony for me begin...

OH MY GOD!!! Will you two inmature idiots stop this? Its just a game! You don't have to like it or not! When I went to school my teachers always said "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything", well do that!! This is stupid and I am not liking it. Just post your score an get out! If you want to try again, then type a new score! OMG!!!

Just ignore them.... There acting like two year olds fighting...

Do you know how much pages you wasted??? 5!!!

Let the agony for me begin...

Nobody's said a word for hours now. There was no need for the drama.

Moving along...I made a new record:

2.6 seconds...then my phone rebooted

Way to go you damn cat-toast hybrid thingy who craps out rainbows :mad:;)

That's what you get for having a G1 :P:P

Lol I been got rid of that phone...remember, it had a catastrophic meltdown (my niece) a while ago. I downgraded to a Blackberry ;)

Well then you have to regrade that downgrade to an upgrade :P

Archived