Comprehensive Depot by Depot Roster...Updated

The Real

As promised following the completion of the rebuilding of the ttmg.org (which was completed last night), the Depot by Depot roster has been fully updated with information as current as of 1:30 this afternoon. However we all know buses move like we blink, so if you see any move that may have been missed, please let us know.

Click To View

Someone must have jumped the gun with all the NOVAS rolling in. It seemed like it was up for only an hour before it went back.

Not on this roster, this roster had not been updated prior today since December of last year. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

Finally, people can stop asking about it lol. But I noticed 2 things wrong...

1. The effective date says July 17, not June 17

2. On the Zerega section, it says there's 2 '93 BIA Orion Vs there for training purposes but only 191 is numbered there

Other than that, very good work :tup:

Im surprised only 15 RTSs are at WF.. Could of sworn more. I bet they will be going to ECH as usual. I hate when that happens. Hopefully they stick till the C40s pop up here.

Thx for the update!

Looks great and a very nice job.

If you'll excuse me for a sec thouh I just have to be picky here, you have 6692-6722 and 6747 down twice on the roster. 6690-6722 are at Manhattanville as 6747-6789. 6723-6746 are at Quill. The Quill 5xxx buses are down twice too, there are no 5xxx RTSes left at 126th since 5063 was returned from maintenance. And also, it looks like 126th sure has A LOT of buses!! B)

I'm just nitpicking though, it's a great resource and good to have back up.

The Manhattanville assignment is correct, I just forgot to adjust MJQ. Thanks

You listed the S55 and S56 as split whereas they belong entirely to Charleston. The only time Yukon buses wil show up on those routes are for school runs, but this summer since school will be out, all-Charleston buses should be on those two routes (assuming things don't change this upcoming pick).

In addition, you forgot the S44's Limited counterpart, the S94, for Yukon, and you forgot the S42 for Castleton. Other than that, good work!

You listed the S55 and S56 as split whereas they belong entirely to Charleston. The only time Yukon buses wil show up on those routes are for school runs, but this summer since school will be out, all-Charleston buses should be on those two routes (assuming things don't change this upcoming pick).

In addition, you forgot the S44's Limited counterpart, the S94, for Yukon, and you forgot the S42 for Castleton. Other than that, good work!

Exactly, that is why its listed as split and I don't adjust the routes according to the school season, I leave it as it is all times because its a pain in the ass to removed and put those back.

Nice work! Now I see there is a C40LF 800, I wonder why that one didn't go to CP along with 801.

Nice to see the MTA Bus museum fleet go to Amsterdam, too bad 4904 can't go there.

I didn't know UP did not have all their LFS's yet, I knew it felt like UP had way more than 40 1996 RTSs lol.

These assignments are now 100% accurate according to NYMTA documentation, no questions asked.

Click To View

Also double checked totals and that should be 100% accurate, admittedly I rushed the initial update, just to get it up there but now its fine tuned and accurate.

Also, we'll be adding the route graphics to Staten Island over the course of the weekend. Not gonna bother with LI since thats defunct come Jan 1st.

I would check College Point, Yukon, Far Rock, LGA, Yonkers and maybe some others again -- the totals may be accurate but they don't fit with the number of buses. Completely nitpicking here so don't pay me any heed, but considering it's the already by far the best MTA roster resource on the internet, why not make it perfect?

Ok Mr. Nitpicky, the totals were triple checked...

Archived