Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
qjtransitmaster

ALright ppl if you were a planner what do you think can improve NYC's transit system???

Bus and train. I know the system is quite old and hasn't been touched in ages so what proposals would you make and why??? no attacks plz just make ur knowledge be known while you talk about NYC I will be gone for a while to learn NJ better see ya

Are you serious about this?

I said serious about your opinions on how to improve the system yours not mine yours. Have you and others so I have a better catch about what makes you tick. I will be getting more NJT info to make sure some parts of my plan works out the kinks as I have to know about the rtes before making ideas. The final part will be complete after riding the NJT rtes on my list. This way I am clear and not guessing. So relax buddy

Holy s***.... damn I'm good... On the same day too !!!

I'm gonna start playin the lotto... you can't make this stuff up....

SirJokaPlaya & 553 knows what I'm talkin about....

Holy s***.... damn I'm good... On the same day too !!!

I'm goin to start playin the lotto... you can't make this stuff up....

SirJokaPlaya & 553 knows what I'm talkin about....

ERR ok then go play the lotto I can use ur help with the megamillions.

I have no NYC plan other than infrastructure upgrades to improve transit speeds so no rtes or any of that.

NJ however I do have a plan but it requires details to comfirm things in my plan if they work of not. Some prliminary parts were thrown out due to rider experiences and feedback from the regionals and data recieved from planning analysts. As well as ppl's opinions on city-data

Aren't there enough threads on here where people put their ideas into changing routes and all that shit? God knows we don't need another one. It's gonna be people arguing and ideas going nowhere. Besides, it would serve you better to go to the (MTA) website with these ideas.

Aren't there enough threads on here where people put their ideas into changing routes and all that shit? God knows we don't need another one. It's gonna be people arguing and ideas going nowhere. Besides, it would serve you better to go to the (MTA) website with these ideas.

That we dont, there have been too many threads as of late with this crap, and other threads that have been ruined because of crap like this.

No need for this thread at all, peace!