Brands Of Water

Quill Depot

What do you think about the many different brands of water out there? Like Dasani and Poland Spring and all the others.

What I think,

All water is toooo expensive. You can buy a gallon of water for a dollar and a little bottle for a dollar. "Oh say that again." It's true! No brands of water taste any different.

I drink tons of water and I prefer Volvic, Evian, Jana, Acqua Panna, San Benedetto or Voss' still water, but I generally prefer sparking water at home. I usually go for Perrier (plain, lime or lemon), San Pellegrino, Voss' Sparkling Water from Norway, and sometimes Gerolsteiner from Germany. If I'm in a really high end place that sells tons of European imports in addition to the ones I previously mentioned, then I'll pick up other Italian sparkling waters from Italy. There are really good sparking waters like I like from Rome and other parts of Italy. :cool:

As far as waters being the same, that is certainly not true. If you drink enough of it you can tell the difference in quality and taste. Quite frankly I think Dasani and Acquafina are disgusting. It was confirmed somewhere that either Dasani or Aquafina is really just tap water and it certainly tastes like it. :eek:

I prefer to buying water in the glass though as the quality is better, hence why I tend to always have bottles of Perrier, Pellegrino or Voss in the fridge, plus I like the whole fizz thing. Much healthier than drinking that artificial crappola (soda).

It's a guy filling bottles of water up from his bathtub in rural Pennsylvania and selling it in milliliters so you can be screwed out of more money for less water.

Geez, really? That's what I thought about soda, and instead of a bathtub, substitute that with a dirty hose. :P

Its just water. Little or no difference excepot who made it.

Take this for example. Poland Spring & Deer Park are both owned by Nestlé. No matter which one you buy, its still going to the same company. If I'm thirsty, I'll go grab water, screw who makes it

they still make perrier??? I haven't heard that word since the earlier part of the 90's....

the only people I see drinking dasani are teachers/professors....

(waits for Shortline to cosign this !)

anyway, all water brands do not taste the same.... all I drink is poland spring now....

before I used to ufck with evian & aquafina... tried dasani ONCE & had to spit that shit out w/ the quickness.....

It's a guy filling bottles of water up from his bathtub in rural Pennsylvania and selling it in milliliters so you can be screwed out of more money for less water.

iono about Pennsylvania, but all I know is there's a guy that sits over at atlantic av/washington (this guy also sells watermelons during the summer) av, a guy @ the Passaic bus terminal, a guy out in union city that looks to see water to motorists (along 31st st, paralleling the hwy that sells bottled water).... same deal w/ a guy out in ENY over there where the conduits meets linden blvd, sittin there w/ a cooler filled w/ bottles of water....

point is... I ain't buyin water out no one's personal stash.... they refill them shits w/ tap water..... t'hell with all that !

they still make perrier??? I haven't heard that word since the earlier part of the 90's....

the only people I see drinking dasani are teachers/professors....

(waits for Shortline to cosign this !)

anyway, all water brands do not taste the same.... all I drink is poland spring now....

before I used to ufck with evian & aquafina... tried dasani ONCE & had to spit that shit out w/ the quickness.....

LMAO @ Dasani comment.

I can assure you that when I used to teach part time I never drank Dasani or Aquafina.

The only reason I became acquainted w/Dasani & Aquafina is because my university used to sell that crap at the hockey games. If you were thirsty you had that or the water fountains. After having both once I started opting to remain thirsty.

As far as Perrier goes you can get it at Whole Foods or at specialty stores. It is very popular in Europe and particularly France of course, so they cater to a certain clientele here in NYC.

Its just water. Little or no difference excepot who made it.

Take this for example. Poland Spring & Deer Park are both owned by Nestlé. No matter which one you buy, its still going to the same company. If I'm thirsty, I'll go grab water, screw who makes it

It is water, but there is indeed a difference in terms of taste. If you drink water enough you can easily differentiate what is what. I know one thing. I know crappola when I taste it. That's like saying it's just beer or it's just soda and all beer and soda are the same when they clearly aren't. I can certainly tell you that Piraat and Budweiser are not the same. Budweiser is like drinking dish water and Piraat is like drinking a fine aged wine, even though it's beer. :cool:

It all comes from the tap. All of it. Some of it is filtered tap, some of it is tap with piss and other "organic" stuff :P

When I say tap, in that regard, I mean directly out of someone's house....

lol @ tap w/ piss.....

@B35 lmao; meh ahh drink wat-ahh wen meh mout dry...

yaaaaaa bredren.... quench all a him tirst an ting wit de waaata & leak pon a tree wen him done !!!

When I say tap, in that regard, I mean directly out of someone's house....

lol @ tap w/ piss.....

That's what I meant.

Poland Spring's office/bottling factory is located in that house on Long Island. People there still don't know why that guy uses his garden hose all day :P

Archived