Brands Of Water

Quill Depot

I thought NYC got fresh water from upstate... not unless the plumbing ruins it before it can get to your house.

If only you knew how many rusty pipes there are between the reservoir--->your house.

Dasani has SODIUM added. YUK.

YUKKKKKK. Where's a sickened smilie when you need one?

And I drink the same as rr4567. I only buy bottled if i'm out alot where there is not a water fountain, or if the tap water is very very dirty

Your link is broken, at least for me. And you don't need to get all riled up. Plenty of people probably already looked at it (when it wasn't broken)the first time you posted it.

Thanks. Just fixed it. Not getting riled up, btw, I have no reason to.

My tap water is pretty frequently brown, which isn't too hot. Still, I figured can't be *that* bad. Then I talked to a buddy of mine who's a handyman, he looked around my pipes a bit... He told me he honestly wouldn't touch the stuff in my sink... So I have to buy bottled / get a billion filters, which costs me an arm and a leg so I end up walking to the park and going to fountains. Impressive, no? That's what you get in an 80 year old building without one pipe change.

That......That's actually..........gross :P

If they replace the pipes, they'll use plastic piping probably.

That's what I'm thinking they'll do but it's disgusting as is. God forbid they shut down the water for a day, it honestly (I'm not exaggerating at all) comes out chocolate brown. Honestly. Lovely stuff!

Forget drinking, I wouldn't even want to shower in that water. :eek:

Archived