Whats your favorite fast food resturant?

R188 7857

• 3 months later...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/4/2019 at 2:27 AM, Q Broadway Express said:

I do not think pizza is fast food.

Technically it is though... Fast food can be healthy too... Fast food just means made quickly. Over time it has come to mean unhealthy too, which is the case most of the time, but not always.

My favorite fast food (I not vegan but I'm vegan food addicted.

1. Burger Village

2. BareBurger

3. MTHR Vegan

4. Marty's VBurger

5. Cusine by Claudette

6. Skinny Buddha (Scarsdale)

7. Screamers Pizza

8. Vincent's Pizza (vegan slice)

9. My Pie Romania (Lex Av/57th St)

• 2 months later...

What are the odds that I'd mention In-and-Out burgers coming to NYC as an urban legend last week.....

.....and now this.....https://nypost.com/2019/07/21/mysterious-untouched-in-n-out-burger-found-lying-on-queens-street/

I don't think it 'fell out' of someone's bag near the AirTrain, but I could see it possibly being placed there by someone who arrived from the west coast on a red eye (lets say Las Vegas to JFK, where the flight was actually a little early, and the passenger quickly left the airport and headed to NYC via JAM) and left it on the street as a goof.

On 7/19/2019 at 6:28 PM, Uncle Floyd Fan said:

So it'll finally happen - the Q12 will get articulated buses. For some time now, the tales of the Q12 getting articulated buses were akin to urban legends of secret menus at fast food restaurants, and of In-and-Out coming to NYC.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:18 AM, Q Broadway Express said:

I was a fan of Blimpie Base

I still am....

It's been about 3 years or so since the one that was one town over in Carle Place out here in LI closed, but I'm still miffed about that..... Luckily, there's still 2 of them within a 5 mile radius of this place (1 in westbury, along Old Country rd - past RFM & just past that park, and 1 in Hempstead (not too far from 60 Charles Lindbergh))....

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:27 AM, Q Broadway Express said:

You, my friend, have apparently never had 2 Bros. pizza....

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:40 PM, FamousNYLover said:

My favorite fast food (I not vegan but I'm vegan food addicted.

1. Burger Village

2. BareBurger

3. MTHR Vegan

4. Marty's VBurger

5. Cusine by Claudette

6. Skinny Buddha (Scarsdale)

7. Screamers Pizza

8. Vincent's Pizza (vegan slice)

9. My Pie Romania (Lex Av/57th St)

I'm not vegan either & I can safely say that I have never heard of any of these 9 establishments you list here.....

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, MassTransitHonchkrow said:

Subway. It's least likely to give me gas and a bad time on the john.

Subway - it's very likely to sit next to someone on one with a bad case of gas & has no qualms with using it as a john....

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, MassTransitHonchkrow said:

I prefer Dominos, but I know Papa John's tastes better.

I prefer Dominos also..... Never cared for Papa John's (this isn't saying much, but at least it beats that toxic sewage they happen to call Little Caesars)....

On 5/4/2019 at 2:27 AM, Q Broadway Express said:

Fast Food just means being made quickly. It doesn't mean it has to be junk per se. I eat pizza a lot and it is healthy since it is loaded with veggies, etc., but I would not eat Dominos regularly since that stuff is heavily processed. If you buy a pizza made fresh, with fresh ingredients, it can be quite healthy and quick.