2 Random Ones

mtattrain

:tup::tup::tup: shots!

For a second I thought the first one was JFK depot :P.

EDIT: It must be JFK depot since you were going over the Triboro bridge (the Q50 was there).

Nah, theres a fire truck, school bus, bee line bus, and NYCT bus in there. It can't possibly be JFK. It might be the cummins facilty in zerega.

EDIT : And a Novabus LFSA.

:tup::tup::tup: shots!

For a second I thought the first one was JFK depot :P.

EDIT: It must be JFK depot since you were going over the Triboro bridge (the Q50 was there).

Triboro? JFK Depot? Q50? I think you've gone crazy. The Q50 goes over the Whitestone Bridge and is based out of College Point. JFK Depot is NOWHERE near those locations. JFK is NOWHERE near any bridges as well...

As for that first shot, looks like the Cummins Facility. If anyone thinks that a random Bee Line NABI would go to Zerega CMF which is an MTA facility, ya'll would need a reality check.

Triboro? JFK Depot? Q50? I think you've gone crazy. The Q50 goes over the Whitestone Bridge and is based out of College Point.

As for that first shot, looks like the Cummins Facility. If anyone thinks that a random Bee Line NABI would go to Zerega CMF which is an MTA facility, ya'll would need a reality check.

So the question I asked, I answered? Lol

Whats the location of the first pic?

A place owned by Cummins, as according to other posts.

It must be JFK depot since you were going over the Triboro bridge (the Q50 was there).

It's WHITESTONE Bridge, not Triboro.

Is that a Bee-Line Orion 7?

No, its a NABI LFW.

Triboro? JFK Depot? Q50? I think you've gone crazy. The Q50 goes over the Whitestone Bridge and is based out of College Point. JFK Depot is NOWHERE near those locations. JFK is NOWHERE near any bridges as well...

Well sorry I don't know where EVERYTHING for MTA / NYCT bus. It was just a random guess :P.

Also I'm not too fond of the bridges, I have to ask my dad more since he works for Access-A-Ride and he drives around there alot. IIRC the name was Triboro, I wasn't too sure, sorry. :P.

Heres what I spy in that picture:

Middle Left:

+Hybrid Orion VII 1st Generation Whiteback from LGA

Upper Left:

+Hybrid Orion VII 2nd Generation from unknown

Upper Mid-Left:

+Hybrid Orion VII 2nd Generation from JFK with white front & half new Scheme

+Some delivery truck

+A Fire truck

Middle Right:

+A school bus

+Hybrid Orion VII 2nd Generation from unknown

Left From Middle Right:

+Another Hybrid Orion VII 2nd Generation from unknown

Bottom Right:

+NovaBus LFSA +Select Bus Service+ from either 126 Street or Gun Hill

Bottom Mid-Right:

+Orion V or VII from Bee Line

+Hybrid Orion VII 2nd Generation from unknown (4xxx)

There's also a bit of another bus by the LFSA, possibly another Orion VII 2nd Generation?

That is the zerega facilty off the bruckner

No it's not. Bee Line buses dont go into Zerega CMF. There is clearly a Bee Line NABI over there, that is definitely the Cummins Facility, Zerega CMF is a HUGE place!

Archived