New MTA artic in my collection!

Nice! I got mine last week. Hooked it up as 6908 with Q56 Route signs:

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4540.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

love the little extras you did nova...might do that for mine...i got four of them thinking of getting a few more for my collection...one thing i would like to do is make one of them look like the select bus!

Nice, but I wish they sold something that actually looked like a bus that's in operation. Would it be so hard to make a model Nova LFSA?

I agree...daron world and real toy really all they did was copy this model from siku toys artic bus...only diffrence is this one is bigger and longer...also the quality is diffrent, this one is plastic, the siku version is metal....if they really wanted to do an artic they should of just done either the nova since its the newest artic in the fleet or even the current fleet would work...but i notice this particular toy brand does alot of copies.

love the little extras you did nova...might do that for mine...i got four of them thinking of getting a few more for my collection...one thing i would like to do is make one of them look like the select bus!

You should, I can even help you out with that little project. Check out my model bus accessory thread later on tonight for all the things you will need!

I agree...daron world and real toy really all they did was copy this model from siku toys artic bus...only diffrence is this one is bigger and longer...also the quality is diffrent, this one is plastic, the siku version is metal....if they really wanted to do an artic they should of just done either the nova since its the newest artic in the fleet or even the current fleet would work...but i notice this particular toy brand does alot of copies.

I have about 10 vehicles from them. Some are copied like this bus but then some aren't like the NYPD Tow Truck I have from them.

Archived