Video- Truth Behind NYC Horse Carriage

These things should be banned, its animal cruelty, they dont belong in a city with sidewalks and paved roads.. One time we see one of these horses kick the driver and knocked her out, that was the best! Those people are scum they abuse those aniumals..My friend said GOOD HORSE, dont take no Sh1t from no one! and the horse made a funny sound and shook his head in response...

These things should be banned, its animal cruelty, they dont belong in a city with sidewalks and paved roads.. One time we see one of these horses kick the driver and knocked her out, that was the best! Those people are scum they abuse those aniumals..My friend said GOOD HORSE, dont take no Sh1t from no one! and the horse made a funny sound and shook his head in response...

That happened long time ago. When Horse-Drawn carriage was hit by car in Greenwich Village.

I couldn't find closest pictures, and NYC Class want to replace all Horse Drawn Carriage with 21st Century eco friendly vintage cars similar to this.

1910-cadillac-067.jpg

What do you folks think?

This could carry up to 7 passengers, able to travel low speed in Central Park, then keep up with traffic in city traffic.

• 1 month later...

Tourists end up having frightened experience.

I obtain video permission from Theresa Shaver (Star1172) who was victim of frightened experience on NYC Horse Carriage ride.

Please note there's STRONG WORD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgGHH0n2CzI&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI4osOZ1qn4&feature=relmfu

I find people who are worried about animals but don't give a crap about the problems faced by other people to have a serious problem. they're just horses. people are getting killed by their own governments and you're making a fuss about a few animals?

Id rather see a human hurt before I see a horse or another animal hurt. Humans rob, beat, shoot and kill one another. Animals are innocent compared to the hell that humans unleash on everything around them.

Archived