Is there no map of MTA Bus Express lines?

keysersoze

Hello, I've seen here: http://www.mta.info/busco/schedules/index.html that MTA Bus Co. operates a number of local lines in the outer boroughs as well as some 35 express bus lines connecting to Manhattan.

Strangely enough, while the MTA Bus local routes are included on the printed and online MTA bus network maps, the express bus lines of MTA Bus Co. aren't included.

So, is there a map including the MTA Bus Co. express lines at all? Or do I have to rely on the little maps in the timetables? :confused:

Thanks Pablo, I guess I'll just take the printed maps I brought last year and add the MTA bus express lines manually, so I have a complete overview on my next tour.

Btw, at the stops where the Express buses pick up customers, are there timetables posted or is it hit-or-miss?

The QM24 seems to be quite a good option to get to the restaurant "Stammtisch" in Glendale, where I enjoyed one of the best Schnitzels ever last year! B)

Thanks Pablo, I guess I'll just take the printed maps I brought last year and add the MTA bus express lines manually, so I have a complete overview on my next tour.

Btw, at the stops where the Express buses pick up customers, are there timetables posted or is it hit-or-miss?

The QM24 seems to be quite a good option to get to the restaurant "Stammtisch" in Glendale, where I enjoyed one of the best Schnitzels ever last year! B)

They have the schedule up at the stops. Best to just plan out your trip, timing out especially the express buses and the local buses that have long headways.

• 1 month later...

Now, its changed abit. The MTA is starting to put MTA Express routes on maps. so far, its only the Bronx Bus map that include MTA Express routes. Soon, the other boroughs that have MTA Bus Express routes will have them in the map.

Now, its changed abit. The MTA is starting to put MTA Express routes on maps. so far, its only the Bronx Bus map that include MTA Express routes. Soon, the other boroughs that have MTA Bus Express routes will have them in the map.

pablo to be more specific it's the bronx map they are putting it on along with the SBS and (MTA) Bus Co. lines

Archived