New Flyer D60HF inside pics

aaron1992

thanks can you send me a pic of the orion 5 7 NG and and RTS? please and thank you

Not to be mean or anything of the sort but there is a Bus Photo section for you to go to and that will have everything you are looking for when it come to pics of all the bus models we have running here in NYC. The pics are fantastic and there's lots of pages of them in that section so go over there and check it out! :P

thanks can you send me a pic of the orion 5 7 NG and and RTS? please and thank you

Your welcome but thats a bit toooo much.

Go here:

http://ttmg.org/photos-bus.html

Select the Manufacture

Daimler / Orion Industry for O5/7

General Motor / Transportation Manufacture Corp / NovaBus for RTS

Select New York Metropolitan for the bus

And browse.

Your welcome but thats a bit toooo much.

Go here:

http://ttmg.org/photos-bus.html

Select the Manufacture

Daimler / Orion Industry for O5/7

General Motor / Transportation Manufacture Corp / NovaBus for RTS

Select New York Metropolitan for the bus

And browse.

OR Select operator New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority and there are manufacturers and you click on every one of them to see every bus model the MTA ordered's interior. Maybe not for the buses who don't have interior photos.

...Really Ozzy?!

How about just send a message to us via e-mail explaining what the purpose of the use of the photos are for. 9 times out of 10, we will e-mail fresh copies to you.

If they are for personal use, we'll let them go free (within the guidelines set in the disclaimer)

OR

if they are for commercial use (For magazine print, news media or advertising), a contract will be drawn up and charges will apply.

But don't just say, oh I need the photos. In order to get released photos from us, we do require an explanation of its intended use.

Archived