Guess the Correct Number

Quill Depot

Play The Number Guessing Game

This is a new thing. It's called the Number Guessing Game. Try to guess the correct number. If you get it right you go. To start a new Number Guesser please post "I know my number." THE NUMBER MUST BE BETWEEN THE NUMBERS 0 AND 50. Is someone guesses right you must tell them by posting.

Rules

- NO CHEATING. If I find someone cheating that persons posts on this thread will be ignored

- If a person gets the answer correct that person has to make the "I'm thinking of a number post 12 hours or less after the previos poster says the awnser is correct. If the person does not it will come to me.

- A person has to know what there number is.

- And the person who knows the number NEEDS to come back to this thread and respond. If the person I'll post a new one.

I'll start

I'm guessing of a number

To speed up the game a little, can we guess a number 1-25 so this way, members of this number might guess your number correctly.

That could be fair game.

Your right. After someone gesses the answer correct I'll change the rule.

at least make it based off something....

just having people post random numbers for the sake of it, based off nothin...

I can see this thread gettin locked in the near future.....

Don't get me started...I'll post some irrational number that no one will get lol

Here is one: I am a number between three and five and I am the number of letters in the word lock.

OH OH PICK ME PICK ME I KNOW!!!

Letse see, you start with 3, add 5, carry the 8, subtract 16, multiply that by pi, divide by zero and you get...

:lock:

Guest lance25

Actually this time, they're right. All this thread is is a not-so-glorified way of adding to your post count without really doing anything.

This thread is too off-topic even for off-topic standards.

If you don't like this thread DON'T POST

If you don't like my post DON'T REPLY TO IT

You are a mathematical genius. Teach me :P

Its quite simple lad, just remember these following rules...

1+1=11

3+3=8

Pi is always cherry

Calculators do all the thinking for you

:P:P:p

Why is this thread still open? I understand one may get bord, but this aint the way. Its summer; females showing skin; things to do, need I say more?

As B35 said "Atleast have it based off something" sorta like; post a number and that number represents the number photo you took.

For example: someone posts number 22 or whatever, then the first person that replies post that number pic they took.

....im jus sayin.

Archived